Chapter XI. "BUYING HOME APPLIANCES VS. EATING POPCORN"

Hear now that you worked or worked in real estate you must know the appliances, the kitchen equipment, we buy an apartment on the beach and we want to equip it, do you think and do not accompany?

What to go with them to buy the equipment, you say?

Yes

Well I go because you ask me

Yes, why do not you want to go with us to buy them?

Well I actually if it was Josh, I would not waste time with you on that kind of thing

But is it that these things are not those that are made in pair?

Yes really, what couples usually do

Cast

Well, I would prefer to go to the movies with you

Go to the movies

Yes go to the cinema

Cast

To share with you

Well .... And you would share with me helping to choose things

Yes, definitely, now the point is that I would not waste my time stopped seeing you to see appliances, which is what you choose by catalog, internet, with a tip when you walk just taking a walk around the city, but I will not Dispose of a day of my life with you to dedicate it to choose things for the home, at least that mar the house or perhaps sea the room game, something very special for us.

Wao! Okay, it's not thought of this way

I did not think about it either, but ... thinking it best, I'd rather give you some popcorn than walk among many brands of products to choose one of each and a box, that does not motivate me at all having you by the side.

How honest. Okay, I'd rather not ask for more. (Head down on one side, blinking)

You can ask me anything you want ....

Hahahaha, if I imagine

Imagine well

Ready, it's here ... shall we?

Come on!