Chapter IX. "THE RESTAURANT"

We headed to the parking lot, we crossed a corridor and we were waiting for the subjects dressed in black with the glasses and the radio, a black Cadillac, ultra-bright, quite large, clad internally in leather with the baked emblems and video screens on the supports head, black glasses, board framed with details in wood, liquid crystal display, announced the direction we did not direct, was spectacular, was certainly the version of a celebrity.

We arrived at the restaurant, walked into a reserved, VIP area, were greeted as if they knew us for a lifetime, she replied the greeting and I continued on the protocol, we sent and we finished accommodating, we served water in the glasses and we took a drink, looked at her in surprise and she asked me in a soft voice:

Why are you looking at me like that?

Because I see you so lady, so woman, so female and you're a rap girl

Hahaha, does that mean I'm a bad woman?

Not really, it's how the people has been sold

As Irreverent, challenging, intense, shocking (He blinked and looked down in an instant.) Yes, some have a taste for expressing that hard way, what's wrong with that?

Because it breaks with social stereotypes

Surely, I love it! I love doing it

And you do it very well, I'd say too much

Mmmm, what do you like coming from me?

JAJAJajajaaa DIOSSs, Yes I love it

I'm a bad girl, even if you see me dressed like that

And to me the bad girls fascinate me, they drive me crazy

Ohhhhh!

I confess that I have been criticized a lot but I have to admit it, and it is not show

Who has criticized you?

My ex

Your ex wife

Yes

And are they divorced?

Yes

Good!

How many children do they have?

2

Oh, how beautiful, a couple?

If we had a couple

Who is the oldest

Prince

Oh! How lucky are you, really they are both

Yes, indeed

You can ask if you want to divorce me.

Yeah right

Here comes Josh.

(I cleared my throat)

I got up ... Hi Josh

Hello

UPS! Open English "live english course"

Hello boy

Christian?

Yes!

Good book man, is it really or fiction?

Nonfiction, hahahahahaha (nervous laughter)

Ohhhh be careful honey, because man is danger, danger when he is writing

Yes! Only when I write, no problem!

Of course?

Of course!

I do not think so!

Believe me Josh

Hahahaha

Jajajajajajja

The Meitre and the Sommelier arrived with the wine and liquor menu, all described and graphically presented in high resolution on the tablet that was formally wrapped in a leather lining, also both starters and main courses and surely the desserts we did not see. The place was specialized in grill beef, uffff ... .. delicious the aroma that beat, like none, that I was sure it was not the perfume of the diva, I was going crazy, and we asked for antipasto and cheeses to start our evening, I changed my chair with Josh to offer him the post to the right of his wife, which was the right place to occupy, I was left to his left, the post of the enemy according to the chairs of etiquette, or the less confident, ups ! I was right, I felt the rogue, hahaha! Well this would be a dream, a scene rivaling the enamored writer versus his beloved husband. We were in a reserved area, here we felt the familiarity and the pleasure to attend to us, only with the look we had the personnel immediately to our orders, surely that was how they attended to the kings and pharaohs egyptians. Our lunch arrived full of barbecues, spikes, sausages, cassava and lettuce salad and another of cress with palm hearts and avocados to accompany these juicy meats that knew to glory, sighed, danced with happiness and Fergie and Josh looked at me, hahahahaha I watched them And I did not understand myself, nooooo I enjoyed my evening, my eyes glittered, I felt them crying, and they normal, they ate quietly, and every once in a while some commentary or some sounds bell one of the cell phones was heard, I was celebrating for all high, I felt blessed vale! Comforted, not wanting the moment to end, was the richest thing that had happened to me for a long time, because my last years in Panama had been hard, quite hard and these moments comforted me, saved me the year, it was something to revive it in my mind whenever I wanted and live with them for a good time. The desserts came, they were fresh, of the day, everything was definitely corresponded, an exquisite company, a great meal, a distinguished attention and an unforgettable visit.

5%;�#�n�'