Chapter 3

Y/N: Your Name

F/C: Favorite color

H/C: Hair color

E/C: Eye color

~Zenix P.O.V~

I hope I wasn't too obvious when I was talking about the one I like. Y/N didn't really suspect it was her. I was too upset over Y/N that I skipped class and went home. Why doesn't she feel the same way? She only thinks of me as her best friend. I want to be more.

~Y/N P.O.V~

After school I walked home with Dante and Gene. Gene was acting weird. I wonder what up with him.

"Gene you okay?" I ask him and he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Oh I'm fine. Hey Y/N do you want to come to the movies with me, Zenix and Sasha?" He asked and I excepted. Yes everyone says to stay away from the Shadow Knights but they are my best friends since I was born.

"Okay I'll come, what time?" I ask while we walked into the house.

"Be ready at 6pm" He says and I ran up to my room. Now we need to find an outfit. I said to myself.

~Gene's P.O.V~

We were walking home from school and I got an idea. Since Zenix likes my sister and shes completely oblivious, why not invite her to hang with us? I asked Y/N if she wanted to come to the movies with me, Zenix and Sasha, she accepted. Now I have a plan. I texted Sasha for our plan.

G-Gene, S-Sasha

G: Hey Sasha I have a plan

S: What's up?

G: I invited Y/N to come to the movies with us.

S: So....Oh you mean she coming with us and Zenix

G: Ya now I have a plan

S:What is it?

G: You will pretend to like Zenix, flirt with him. This will hopefully make Y/N jealous and Zenix confuse

S: How will any of that help them?

G: Y/N will be upset with Zenix and let you be with him. Then you will hurt him and Y/N will comfort him. Then they will get together

S: I love this plan

G: See you at 6pm

S: Bye Gene

My plan will work perfectly.

AN: Gene came up with a plan. Do you think it's good or a really bad idea. Will it work or not? Keep reading to find out.

Word count: 331 words

Sorry again short chapter

~Mika-Chan