Chapter 17

~Y/N P.O.V~

Tonight we are leaving Love-love paradise. So me and Zenix are spending all our time together and I'm fine with that. Everyone of my ships have sailed. We were at the beach watching the waves. I was in Zenix's arms.

"The waves are beautiful" I say.

"Not as beautiful as you" Zenix says flirtatiously.

"Really Zenix I'm already dating you" I tell him.

"Can't a guy try to bring back the romance" He said defensively, I laugh and kissed his lips.

"What was that for?" Zenix asks.

"For being sweet. I love you Zenix" I tell him.

"I love you to" He pecks my lips and we stay like this for the rest of the day. It's nice being with Zenix. I hope we can be together in the future.

~Time skip~

We finally arrive back home and I ran to my room. It's good to be home, in my own bed.

"You missed your room that much" Zenix says walking into my room.

"Hey! No boys allowed" I push him out the door.

"Y/N I've been in here before. Plus you have two brothers" He yells defensively. I sigh and let him in. We go over to my bed and cuddle.

"Zenix your a pain but I love you" I giggle and hold him. Then Gene walks into my room.

"Interrupting something" He ask seeing us cuddle.

"No not really. What do you want?" I ask my brother.

"Well we are back now and I want to bring Sasha on a date but I don't know what to do? I need help" He tell us and we laugh. Gene need help from us. Wow he must really love Sasha. Oh I can't wait till their wedding.

"Fine we will help but their better be F/F at your wedding" I tease him. He blushes.

"Y/N" He yells and Zenix burst laughing. Gene chase me out the door but then calmed down.

"Zenix help Gene with the date idea your the best at those. I'm going over to Sasha" I yell from downstairs. Gene goes over to Zenix.

~Zenix P.O.V~

Y/N told me to help Gene while she went over to Sasha. Yes I'm good at making our date but I don't know what Sasha likes.

"So what can we do?" Gene asked me. Okay Sasha a girl and sometimes she likes girly things but Shes also one of the guys. Umm what can he do?

"I got it. Bring Sasha to the first place you met her. Make a picnic with all her favorite things. It's very romantic" I tell him. Sasha would love that. I hope.

"Okay but the place isn't romantic. I met Sasha at the old abandoned warehouse. She was alone crying. Her parents just died" Gene tells me and a tear wants to escape my eye.

"That so sad. Should we still go there?" I ask. Maybe my idea is bad.

"Yes because then I can't tell her that, that day was the day I fell in love with her" He said. wow Gene is so romantic more than me. We went over to the building and set everything up.

AN: Yes this is a Zenix X reader book but the Gensha moments are cute and I love the background I made for Sasha. This book will be ending soon but I will make a future book. Like when everyone lives on Mystreet and are probably will get married or be married and have kids. Cute right.

Word count: 557 words.

~Mika-Chan