Chapter 19

~Y/N P.O.V~

Gene and Sasha's date was a success. When Gene got home he was so happy, it's cute seeing him smile. Today is the last day of summer and tomorrow I start sophomore year. Zenix will be a junior and Gene is leaving for college. (Yes he got in). I'm going to miss my big brothers. The thing is he is making Zenix the leader of the Shadow knights and me the co leader. I'm happy because this past year the Shadow knights have been more nice. They didn't really do anything wrong. I was walking around my street with Zenix.

"I'm sad that summer is over. I had fun" I tell Zenix.

"I know spending time with you is amazing" He says. I smile, hes adorable.

"Hey wanna go to the fair" I tell him and pull him towards the fair. This is a way to end the summer. We went in the line for the rides. We rode the carousel and the fast rides. Zenix won me plenty of stuffed animals. (I've never been to a fair).

"This is so fun"I yell.

"Yea hey let's go on the Ferris wheel" We went toward the Ferris wheel and went on. The view is amazing up here. The ride ended and Zenix took me home.

"Today was fun" He said walking into my house.

"Yea. So you staying or leaving?" I ask him and he looks at me.

"Can I stay?" He ask. He always stays over.

"Come on to my room" I yell/whisper and he chuckles. We walk up to my room and cuddle on my bed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He ask me and I agree. I was going to get up but Zenix told me to stay there. He put in F/M and came back.

"Zenix can you promise me something" I say.

"What is it" He asks. I look up into his eyes.

"Promise me you will always be there" I say and he gives me a questionable look.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"Because we could break up and you could leave me" I'm almost on the verge of tears. I don't want him to hate me one day.

"Y/N look at me, I promise I will always love you and I'm here forever so get use to it" He grabs my face and I kiss him.

"Thank you Zenix I love you" I smile and we pull away. I wonder what the future hold for us. Allot will go down this year and I hope we can stay strong throughout it all.

AN: This is the last chapter. I was running out of ideas so I ended it. Yes there will be an Epilogue and a second book. This book took place in PDH and the next one in MYstreet Lover's Lane. In the next book I will let you guys participate more. Like you will decided some bit of the story because obviously this an X Reader book. Soon I will also be writing my Ship books, like the ships in this book will have there own books. Hope you enjoyed my Zenix X Reader.

Word Count: 510 words.

~Mika-Chan