Chapter 2

Ugh.

Another move. Yes, another.

I've already moved high schools 3 times, and St . Patricks of Belfast would be my 4th and final as eventually, I've been situated in the Hollister shop in Victoria Square there. It's not easy being a teenage model. Im 17 & I model for Jack Wills & Hollister & Abercrombie and Fitch. EFFORT!

'C'mon Erin! Your going to be late!' My mum called to me from downstairs.

I looked in the mirror, my brown hair with natural blonde highlights spiralling down my naturally curly haired ringlets, corscading down my back.

Today was my first day , I had to make a good impression so Id attempted to tame my frizz and also try to conceal and powder over any rising spots that decided to appear this morning , you no , just cause they can.

I'd applied mascara that matched perfect with my blue eyes and shaped eyebrows and ran out the door.

'Mum, do you have a chewing gum?' I whined.

'Erin! Did you not brush your teeth! God Erin, you should know bet..'

'Jees mum, I did! I just want one to chew on? I swear!' I replied as I gave mum a look of sympathy.

'Fine. Only cause its your first day though.' She smiled at me.

'Thanks mama.'

I walked up the small stoney path leading up to the front entrance to my new school, St.Patricks.

As I entered through the door, a group of around 5 girls looked at me in disgust. Was I really that ugly? Huh.

Every girl that seen me would give me a dirty look. I don't see why.. I mean they don't even know me yet ?

I still didn't see any males which I was surprised about but as I walked down the hall and looked through the window, I seen about a gazilllliooon males running around outside playing football, skate boarding, chilling, talking to girls and even a few nerds reading their books. How cute! Im sorry, I love nerds..ssshh!

'Hello! I'm Mrs. McKay and you must be the lovely Miss Erin Olay? ' she smiled at me as we shook hands.

'Yes.. that's me!' I replied. I'm not usually shy at all which im quite proud of! Maybe its because of my modelling? Maybe I just don't know. ..

Mrs.McKay led me down various hallways of this new school as I tried to get my bearings.

'Are you ready to go to first class?'She asked politely as her glasses fell down her nose.

I nodded with a smile, because I sure was, I just wanted to get this dreaded bit out of the way.

'Okay, you're in history now so lets show you where Mr . Brentwoods room is.'

She neared a door and knocked.

My heart thumped hard in my chest until it creaked in and I was pushed forward towards in through the door frame.

' Sorry Mr . Brentwood, but I just came by to introduce Erin to the rest of her class..' Mrs Kay spoke.

I smiled and looked at the ground as Mrs Kay babbled on. I didn't want to look up to meet all the faces giving me a dirty look so I didn't .

After I got my confidence back, I looked up at the rest of my new class.

Weird..

There was a definite mix of expressions. Some more girls gave me dirty looks.. I don't understand why..