Chapter 9

' Erin! Manners please. ' my mum talked, ' He's just wanted to see you. Use can go on up to your room there Erin.'

I smiled at Zayn and gestured for him to follow behind me as I scooted up the stairs, still extremely curious as to why Zayn was here and what he wanted.

I sat down on my bed and watched Zayn as he closed the door behind him.

'So em.. whats up?' I asked , trying to sound completely normal and that I wasn't nervous at all.

' I just came over to ask you to the party tomorrow night at that girl Ciara Edwards house? ' he laughed, obviously feeling the awkwardness and trying to lessen it as he sat down beside me on the bed. 

'I..ah..I..' I mumbled.  Not another person to turn down! I hated this. 

Zayn's deep caramel eyes looking at me, melted my heart,  and the thought of telling him that I'd already agreed to go to it with that jerk that gets every girl,Harry Styles, was absolutely heartbreaking. I officially feel like shit.

I gulped.

'Zaynnn..' I whaled, ' Why do you do this to me.' I dragged my hands up to my eyes, to try and hide my face.

His head sunk and he drew up a small, innocent but forced smile and slightly laughed as I said,' Oh.. someones ..em...already asked you haven't they?'

I pouted my lip and scrunched my eyes trying to hide how babyish I felt right now.

'Im so sorry. Harry Style's asked me. I regret saying yes , I never thought you'd ask me I guess. ' I mumbled.

' God of course you got asked by him. Your fucking stunning and since he's "the hot guy"of the school and he can get every girl and then I'm just.. ugh .. I can't believe I even thought you'd want to go with me.' He laughed as he got up and made his way over to the door.

'What?' I cried.

I jumped off the bed and ran up to him , our chests touching as I pushed him against the wall not allowing him to go.

'Don't say that Zayn.' I breathed as I our faces got closer. ' Your hotter,nicer,  funnier...sexier..', I breathed as we made eye contact,  ' Much,much better than Harry Styles.'

He crashed his lips against mine.

Our noses brushed as our lips synced from side to side.  It felt so good doing this with Zayn. Zayn the hottest and sweetest guy.

We pulled out .

'I'm sorry Zayn . I wish I could go with you but I just can't. ' I whispered as he hugged him.

He smiled and replied, 'Yea. I understand Erin.' He held me tightly and nudged his head close to my neck.

'Eh..I think I need to go then.' he laughed,' I still need to find a date.'

I patted his back and laughed.

'Yea that will not take long!' I laughed.'Your as hot as fuck!'

He laughed quietly,' Just not hot enough to get you.'

'Shut up!' I squealed.

'But anyway I'll see you tomorrow night then. ' Zayn winked as he opened the door. 'Bye Erin.'

'Bye Zayn.' I smiled.

He is soo cute.

* Next day *

'Niall!' I called.

He turned around and smiled innocently. I ran up to him.

'Are you going to the party tonight? ' I grinned.