Chapter 3

I was early into my next class which was ICT so I grabbed a seat next to a computer and logged in with my new account.

As the second bell rang,  the room began to fill out.

3 boys entered the room and sat down next to me. They were all geeks! Awk how cute! I love geeks!

The one sat right next to me was the cutest guy I'd ever seen , with blonde spiked hair,  in a red wooly jumper with skinny jeans and suprahs. Adorable!  He turned around and smiled at me. I gave a big friendly smile back, to try and encourage him to talk to me cause he was my type of man!

But he just took a beamer.Awwwwwwww!

'Hey there! I'm Erin!' I said to him, since he wouldn't be doing any of the talking, I had to try.

He turned around and smiled. 'I'm Niall. Nice to meet you.'

I smiled at him. He was so nervous it was the cutest thing.

'So could you help me out?I don't know how to do this!' I asked. I guess you could say I was flirting. I mean I got an A* at my GSCE at ICT? I did not need help,  I just wanted to talk to him..

He blushed and ducked his head.

'Yea sure.' He almost whispered. His nervousness was the most sweetest thing.

He took my mouse and showed me how to do everything as I flirted my ass off. I knew he picked up that I was flirting as he grew wide eyed and his cheeks flooded with red and there was ..a bigger bulge in his trousers lets just say..

Once I'd finished my task on the computer I turned my seat towards him. I'm sorry , I just couldn't resist , nerds are my beef not macho guys like Harry..

'So.. are you going to ask me out or..am I going to have to ask you?' I smiled at him as I leant on one elbow with my chin on my hand, while I tapped his button nose with my other free hand.

His blue eyes got extremely wide and as I touched his cheek I felt them get extremely hot. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

'Okay, do you want to go out with me?' he whispered as he stared at me.

'Pleasure to!' I winked and handed him my number.

He giggled and I seen him telling his other geeky friends about what had just happened as I left the room.

I couldn't help feeling happy,  I loved making someone like that feel good about themselves,  showing them that not all the girls like buff boys , that some like real boys, like them.

Niall was my little baby boy.♡