Chapter 10

Okay.. that looked good right?

I looked over my smokey eye makeup in the mirror and tried to decide if I liked it or not.

I glanced at the clock and realised Harry would be here in an hour..

Wait..an hour?

'Shit..Shit...Shit..Shit..Shit..Shittttt!' I squealed as I realised I still had tan to apply, my dress to put on and my hair to get curled. Applying make-up for a night out must take a long time I just realised.

I grabbed my hand-mitt and smeared on some bronze tan on my legs and arms, chest and back, because of my strapless dress.

I grabbed my phone while I waited for my tan to dry as I noticed a text from Harry and another from Liam.

Harry: well babe. you all ready for tonight?  9.00 hun ..be ready x

He always has to have something cheeky to say doesn't he.

I replied, 'pls Harry  shut up.x'.

I'm sorry..I had to send an x..just to be polite you know.

Liam: hey Erin.  turns out I defo am goin to this party..x see you there right?

How cute. Liam is adorable and so sweet.

Me: oh yayy! of course ill seeya there! x

Oh my god im such a sleaze. I need to control myself.

I grabbed my black dress and slipped into it. I looked in the mirror and it looked good I guess.

I ran and snatched my remmington curling wand and sat down at my makeup desk and plugged in the curlers.

Yes.. I know my hair is naturally curly but I just wanted to jazz it up a bit more and give it a bit more volume.

I curled my bangs properly and the back of my hair and added some hairspray to hold it in place.

I heard a doorbell and shot my eyes up at the clock. It was 9.00 exactly. Shit..

I ran to open my bedroom door and shouted down, 'Come on in!!' very loudly.

'Eh..Erin?' I heard Harrys deep voice question.

'Yea.. em Harry ..just wait there..I'm not ready yet. Just a.. stay there.'

I cringed at how much I stumbled with my words but quickly snapped out of it as I sat down at my desk again.

I freshened up my make-up and ran to my closest and grabbed my favourite pair of black stilletos from the bottom of the closest.

I brushed my teeth again and grabbed a pack of chewing gum while slipping one in my mouth.

It was now 9.05 ..damn.. Harry had been waiting 5 minutes on me already.

I ran to my drawers and fiddled about with a few clutch bags till I finally settled on a black one with gold and red bordering, which suited my red lips and gold earrings.

I went over to my desk again and stuck my lipstick in my bag and also the pack of chewing gum. I scanned my room and searched for anything I might forget.

Damn! My phone ! I ran over to my bed and flung my phone of the charger and stuck it in my clutch.

It was now 9.15!! Oh God..I'd left Harry alone down there for 15 fucking minutes..

I took one last look in the mirror and topped up my lipstick one last time before leaving my bedroom.

This was going to be embarrassing .. me walking down the stairs with an extremely short black strapless dress with a black lace thong and bra being my only undergarments as a hot and horny Harry Styles waited for me under the stairs..ughhhh..