Chapter 1

~Narrator~

So Peter Pan is now officially part of the Darling family. Yes Peter Pan, the one who got sucked through a hole in the middle of the ocean and ended up here. And by here I mean the normal world. The world with no magic. Well there is magic, just it's not strong enough to take Pan back to his beloved home. Neverland.

Now you must be wondering 'Does Wendy still hate Peter?' Unfortunately the answer yes. She still hates him. But she gave him a second chance. A chance to be kind. A chance to live.

Wendy and Peter entered the school gates one week ago. Peter was introduced as Peter, and Wendy was accepted straight away as to everyone else she was just, that girl who woke from the coma and used to go to this school. Wendy was supposed to graduate from Kensington Prep last year, but her accident happened. Peter just so happens to be her age so they both attend the school. Together.

I'm sure you're wondering is Peter a Darling now. Well lets just say the Darling family took him in and are going to help him until he is stable. In Mrs Darlings words, stable means until he has a well paying job, his own house, a life.
But in Wendy and Peters words stable means, Back home in Neverland with his Lost Boys and killing Killian. I mean it's inevitable, his name has Kill in it.

Now I'm pretty sure you want to know what happened once Peter and Wendy were sucked through the portal. Well back in Neverland.... that's a long story. I hope you have time, it's hard to explain. So let me just take you there....

*****

The first bodies disappear through the black hole and all the waters cease. They all calm. No waves. No movement. The thunder stops crackling. The lightening stop streaking through the sky. The clouds stop swirling, they return to their natural pastel shades. The sky turns a light blue again. The sun takes the moons place and its rays shine down in the ocean and through the trees. Hook steps forward and peers off of the boat, "where are they?" Theo asks a little shaken up.
"I don't know." Hook says as he turns around to face Theo again. "All I know is that there was a storm and then they were sucked through a hole that is no longer there." Hook says as he stares of into the distance. "They went through the hole!? Of all people Killian you should know what that hole is. It's a portal to another world! They could be walking through a closet right now!" Theo shouts as he paces back and forth across the ships deck. "Calm down mate, I think I can help." Hook says as he walks to a room behind the wheel. "Don't tell me to calm down, Pan my best bud just went to another world!" Theo shouts as he reluctantly follows hook through the room.

Hook takes out a small wooden chest and opens the lid, he then pulls out a small box. The contraption. "What is that?" Theo asks and folds his arms.
"We can find them through this."
"Why do you want to help hook?"
"Because Theo I need to find Pan."
"Why?"
"Because he needs to come back to Neverland or otherwise it will die." Hook lied. He opens the compact thing and flips some dials. The screen in it swirls in an array of colours and Hook closes his eyes. Theo watches on doubtfully. Then hook opens his eyes and the colours fade, replacing the colours is an image.
An image of white walls, fluorescent lights. Tubes running into veins. And Peter, on a bed covered in white sheets. Pan gasps and shoots forward. The image fades away and hook turns to Theo. "See that's where pan is." Hook says as he closes the compact. Theo lunges at hook and latches onto it. He rips it from Hooks grasp and runs out of the room, hook hot on his tail. Theo jumps off of his boat and lands on the sand, he toppled over and lands on his face. The compact is scattered away from his hand and into the rolling by waves. Hook jumps off of the boat and dives into the deep blue waves. "Where is it!?" Hook yells as he dolphin dives through the waves. The compact sinks deeper and deeper into the ocean. It lands in the ocean floor and the tide carries it away from the stressing hook. A mermaid with red hair and a green shimmery tail is caught off guard by the compact. She picks it up and examines it closely. She then shoves it into a small pouch that is ties around her waist, she turns around and is carried with the tide back to her city.

"There goes our plan!" Hook yells as he gives up and trudges out of the waves and back onto shore. "You mean your plan." Theo scoffs as he stands up and brushes the sand off of him.

****

Now ladies and gents, that is what happened when Peter and Wendy were sucked through the portal. And just a little hint, that little mermaid who swam by was Ariel. Yes Ariel the little mermaid.

--------------------------

Hey guys!

So this book will be going back and forth between London and Neverland. When it is in London it will either be in Pans or Wendy's perspective and in Neverland it will be in Third persons or narrator or even one of the lost boys but I'll let ya know.

I hope you like this first chapter!

Bye🌷✌🏼