Chapter 7

Real world

Real world

~Wendy~

With Lily by my side we walk into room 207 for English with Miss Carter. Rows and rows of worn desks with plain metal chairs behind them are spread from the front to the back of the crowded classroom. Students tapping pens and chattering to fellow peers spare a glance at us as we walk to the back of the room to our allocated seats, which thankfully are next to each other.

The lesson begins and the chatter dies down to the occasional whisper or pen clicking.

"Wendy, what are your thoughts on Romeo and Juliette?" Miss Carter asks. I lean back into my chair. All students heads turn to watch me, including Peters.

"Well, my thoughts on Romeo and Juliette is that I find it rather impossible for someone to fall in love with someone by just meeting at a ball. It could be called fate, but really? In one night you vow that you have found the love of your life? Completely unrealistic. And then why would she go and put herself into a fake death? A mighty horrible plan I must say, I mean it ended in the death of her love... because of her plan." I express my thoughts on the script with my full opinion. Miss carter and everyone around me nod their heads taking in my opinion and possibly agreeing.

"I disagree." A hand out of the corner of my eye shoots out. Everyone snaps to the person. Of course it's Peter. He smirks sending me a message through his eyes. But I don't know what on earth he means.

"Okay well tell everyone why Peter." Miss says moving over to the other side of the room where he sits.

"Well just so you know Darling, it was the messengers fault, he did not reach Romeo in time to tell him her plan. It is not Juliette's fault. And it is possible for someone to fall instantly, because they are meant to be together. It's called fate. Everything happens for a reason. Romeo set of to look for another woman at the ball, but only found Juliette, fate." He explains not breaking eye contact with me at all. I must admit, he's got a point.

"Well... both of you have valid points. But as your teacher I'm going to have to say that you are both wrong." She says apologetically as she walks back to her desk and sits down.

"What? How?" Peter and I ask in unison. Of course he copy's what I was going to say.

"Shakespeare is right, not you." Okay that makes no sense.

Here's a little summary for you on Miss Carter. She is a young teacher in her twenties, brown hair, big glasses, hazel eyes. She is a weird person. And most of the time frankly she makes no sense. So it's no surprise that she had come out saying all this Shakespeare's stuff.

The bell rings and everyone ushers out of the classroom and into the halls towards the exits. School has ended and Peter is no where to be found. And I have to find him.