Shot 19: Saudade ~Princes~

It was another day without them. My princes, my husbands, my kings. Life was never the same without them. It all changed after that one day. That day that threw everything out of the window. I didn't understand why they had to discontinue it. I cried my first ever emotional tears out. I felt so empty without them.

I was lucky I was an author from the very start. I expressed my love and yearning for them in my novels which sold for quite the money. I guess I am not the only one yearning for them. If only, they could continue it. If only, I was with them.

How cliche does it sound right no Way? The cars honking loudly from the distance. The ambulance circling the crime scene while the police are all inside the yellow tape which said Caution.

And the person who was dead, soon turned into me....

~*~

"She had so much talent!"

"The world of heartbroken women will yearn for her."

"Yesterday night at approximately 12:30 am, the young author _____ was involve in an accident--"

"And here I thought a that someone finally understood me!"

I heard all of their comments. Their shouts for help, their shouts for me to be saved. Honestly, I didn't want any of it. Maybe, when I go to heaven, I will be able to forgive everyone.

"Congratulations _____, you have successfully reach the peace of reincarnation. Now where do you which to reincarnate to and as whom?"

"The world of Be My Princess: PARTY as the mc with all my memories. I wish to remember all what I did the moment I step foot there. I wish to be loved my many."

However, little did I know, my wish really came true...

~*~

Images and flashbacks before I died replayed. The endless things to capture with my eyes. Their shouts, th time they still continued updating, all the way back to when I was born. All those countless memories replayed, even the ones I've forgotten. Then, bright light consumed my whole vision

A little something I wrote since I didn't want to create a whole new book for it. Maybe I will in the future if I have time. Short, I know. Unedited.