Shot 15: Blood ~Princes~

I was so lazy to do them individually so I put them all in one shot. To @Iceskate26 for the request.

~Wilfred~

You sat in the limo side-by-side Wilfred as you face the window. You had your legs crossed tightly as you crossed your arms over your stomach. Your eyebrows furrow as you got closer and closer to Nobel Michel. You and your fiance were invited to a ball that will be held in the place you two met, yet, you didn't look forward to it.

You were on your period and it was your first time using a tampon and the first time you applied it wrongly. Your sky blue empire dress felt wet and you cursed inwardly since you were in a tight situation right now.

"Is there something wrong, My Lady?" Claude spoke up as he observed your facial expression.

"Ugh," You didn't want to admit it in front of Claude so you went with the other option," I don't feel well." You sighed and combed back your loose hair with your hand. "I don't think I can attend the ball straight away."

Wilfred looked at you worriedly, trying to figure out what was wrong with you. "Claude, let's go back to Philip." He announced, without a second thought. "Send His Grace a letter telling him that _____ isn't feeling well."

"But Your Highness-"

"Or you can always tell him in person."

~*~

In the end, Claude left the limo through the back entrance of the limo and went to apologise to Mike in His Highness and His Lady's stead.

"Wilfred," You look at him, full of guilt," I think I stained the seat." You look down with a blush on your face.

"What do you mean?" Wilfred asks looking at your blushed face.

"U-um," You shifted to the side to show him the big mess that you made. A beige seat is now stained with your blood on it.

~Keith~

You walked down the corridor to your bedroom that you shared with your husband as you held a tray with Keith's breakfast in hand, completely unaware that droplets of blood fell onto the floor since you wore a dress, a pink one. The isolated corridors echoed from your light steps, but it soon stopped when you pushed open the door.

You walked into the large room and saw Keith, walking out of the walk-in-closet. You place the tray down on a near-by-table and turned to him.

"Morning, sleepy head." You smiled sweetly and looked at him with bright, cheerful eyes, yet, he didn't return the gaze. Instead, he looked at your legs and travelled down all the way to the door.

Raising an eyebrow, you slowly looked at his gaze to your horror. You pale pink dress was now stained with blood as it runs down your legs, onto the floor. Droplets of blood are on the floor, trailing to where you stood.

You gasp and buried your face in your hands, wondering how many people saw the trail of blood, leading to your room. "My life is officially over."

~Roberto~

"Robby!" You yelled in surprise to see him barge into the bathroom on the worst possible timing. You held your tampon on the string after freshly pulling it out. Roberto stared at it for a few seconds then looked at you, a blush clearly visible on his face.

There was no use in hiding anymore. What's done is done. "Next time don't hide in the bathroom from Alberto alright." You sighed and threw the tampon into the bin.

~Glenn~

You silently cried with your hands covering your face from total embarrassment. Although you two were married, you still felt ashamed to see what your husband was doing. Him,  a Crown Prince of Oriens, is down on all his fours, cleaning up the mess that you made.

That mess was your blood from your monthly menstruation cycle. You tried to take the diva cup out of your vagina, but it slipped out of your hand and thus, resulted in a huge mess. You screamed in surprise and it just so happened to be the day that Glenn was in the bedroom and that the bathroom's door was unlocked.

~Joshua~

You and your husband are currently in a meeting with many nobles and bureaucrats that filled the conference room. You shifted your position from time to time, hoping that no one recognises your discomfort.

You couldn't pay attention to the meeting knowing what was going on down there. It was that time of the month, which you forgot thanks to your busy schedule. Not to add on, your purple dress felt wet, still, let's be optimistic and thank that the dress you wore today was purple, a darkest light purple dress that ended in the middle of your patella.

Joshua was throwing glances at you, clearly wondering what was going on with his wife, the queen. Random, weird noises made its way to Joshua's ear and only his ear, luckily.

~*~

Everyone was now outside the conference room, Jan too. You stood inside, still sitting not wanting to get up. Joshua sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose knowing that wen you're on your period, it was like a waterfall of blood.

"Joshua," You squeaked, tugging on his sleeve. "What do I do?" There wasn't a bathroom anywhere close and once you leave the room, there is a high chance that many will see you.

"How bad is it?" He asks.

You didn't want to answer so you timidly stood and showed Joshua your dress and to see the amount of blood on the wooden chair. His eyes were wide as he looked, not even he knew what to do at this moment.

~Edward~

He gently stroke your hair, soothing you as you rubbed your sides, easing the pain.  It was his first time seeing his princess in such a state and he found it quite adorable. It all started when there wasn't any toilet paper for you to wipe the blood off of your area and so, you had to ask Edward to bring a roll.

Your cheeks were red when he went in. You already disposit the pad into the bin, but you didn't have any toilet paper to wrap it in and what about the outer wrap of the pad? Well, you didn't have anymore so you have to go for a tampon.

In the end, he saw the pad in its bloody state, however, looking on the bright side, you felt closer to your prince.

~End~

I think I should have put more into it, however, I think I didn't do too bad. Did you like Glenn's part @Blue_Squishy_Gulu? Or were you hoping for something else? Unedited