Under The Bed

This legend is about a family that went on vacation and checked into a cheap hotel and they found something in their hotel room that was very disturbing.They booked 2 rooms,one for the parents and one for children.When they got into the room ,they could smell a stinky odor.Then the husband called down the front desk and wanted to speak to the manager.He explained to the manager that this room smells disgusting and he wants to know where this was coming from.He also said he would like another room.Then the manager apologized to the husband saying they are completely booked due to a convention, but then the manager said that he will send up a maid to clean the room and hopefully get rid of the odor.The time then passed ,the family got back from lunch.The kids went to the room and the smell was even worse than it was before.Again the husband called the front desk and said the odor is still here.The manager told the father that he is really sorry and there is nothing that he can do .So the kids unfortunately had to spend the night in that disgusting smelling room.The kids had horrible time trying to sleep in this room while odor is surrounding them.Eventually they get to sleep .The next morning,the parents woke up and started knocking on their kids door.When the kids opened the door and the parents walked in ,they could not believe ,how bad the smell was getting .The husband was like all right I will search where the smell is coming from.Then he started to search all around the room.The kids then joined in. They were smelling the curtains,taking the curtains down,smelling towel and smelling every thing. Then the father pulled the top mattress off the bed. The little boy noticed a big hole ,where you can put your head down and look around if you want to.So that was the same the little boy did.Then he saw the body of a dead woman.This woman's face was looking right at him.Then they body realized that he was just sleeping next to the rotten corpse .