= 1 = Missing Sibling

~~~Disclaimer:all characters belong to Koogi!😊😊😊
IMAGE TOO BELONGS TO Koogi 😀😀😀

Author P.O.V (2:21 PM)

Min (Y/n), was taking a short nap, just relaxing after a long day of patrolling durin 7am~12pm and being a metermaid at 12pm~2pm.

She shifted left and right on her seat, dreaming of an unfortunate event that occured days or perhaps a week  ago.

However a disturbance happened, her frantic mother bursted through the doors of the dull-grey office, ending her napping. Jolted by the ruckus, her drowsy state became aware of the sobbing woman. " Mother, what's wrong!?" She questioned worringly to her crying mother. "Where's Jieun??" Her mother wailed on upon her shoulders. Sighing as she held a firm grip on her mother's shoulders and a serious face. Her mother teared up more, "she hasn't come home yet. . . Its BEEN DAYS, WEEKS! (Y/N)," She sat her down with another officer to explain the problem with the group of people who were last seen and known to be with her.

Seungbae P.O.V (2:47 PM)

I finished strolling the area where a suspicious guy, Oh Sangwoo has been living in. I picked up my cousin, Yang Ju-suk, he was a close friend of his, so i tried to gain more info through him. He told me that his crush, Min Jieun, had a crush on Sangwoo and that he saw them together in a car heading somewhere, maybe to frolic at each other. It broke Ju-Suk's heart to tell me this so i stopped my car at a bar for Ju-Suk to get out and drink all his worries away somewhere buried deep.

Not long, i continued my journey to my workplace. As soon as i neared my destination,i fixed myself. Fixed my tie and brushed my messy locks to look presentable to (Y/n), my partner in work.

I parked the car beside the other cars of the 사원 (sawon / staff) and 계장 (gyejang / Team Leader). I stepped out and walked to the handle of the entrance of the office, opening it. The first thing i saw was a worried (Y/n), even with that face she's still so pretty, oh god what am i think-. Soft whimpers and hics was all i heard, her hair bobbing a little softly as she wiped her casading tears, stopped me from thinking any further thoughts of admiring the lady infront of me.

"S-s-seungbae,something bad happened today. . Jieun hasn't came home yet," she turned to look at me, with puffy swollen eyes, jieun. . . I hugged her fragile frame and cradled her gently in my arms soothing her. I removed my jacket and placed it over her shoulders. Through the years, ever since collage, i was her shoulder to cry on, i've seen all her different breakdowns, so between me and her. . . I was her "Teddy Su-Seung / BaBae."

She sniffled, her arms carressing herself from the freezing office. "You're trembling and cold to the touch, let me warm you up," i told her. She blushed for 3 seconds like nothing wrong ever occured.

After some moments, we had to go back with (Y/n)'s mom, the suspects and Mr.Ahn to discuss the problem immediately. My right arm, slung over her shoulders to not let my jacket drape off her as we walked peacefully to the doors. I silently pat myself on the back, scoree~~

Oh. . . Min (Y/n)~ will you ever notice my feelings for you? 사랑해. . .

Your P.O.V (3:20 PM)

Seungbae. . . His shoulder over mine feels so comforting. His scent stained his jacket, smelling like chocolate and a hint of mint. I might be falling for him, (Y/N)!!! STOP! HE MIGHT ALREADY HAVE A GF. *beep* *ching* my spine tingled, i turned around, paranoid by the sound, i felt like someone was watching every inch of my movement.This paranoia of mine occured since i was highschool and it was not leaving any time soon.