= 12 = Whom I Aren't

=== Disclaimer: all characters belong to koogi (except Oh Jamie / Jamie Oh) The character Oh Jamie belongs to Ahyun (i won't use him any further for the following chapters) ===

M/A - MATURED AUDIENCES ONLY -

Your P.O.V

I swiftly ran my car over numerous speed bumps, quickening the engine to its potential. Tires left burn marks on the once polished road. I came to a quick stop at my parent's house.. my home.

Stepping out the driver's seat, I made my way in, without a care to knock. I smelled the aroma of food wafting the narrow hallway of my home.

"(Y/n)! Where's Jieun? have you..found her?" My mother scurried to me, a spatula in hand.

"No, we're still searching.." I replied, keeping my stotic face into a sympathetic one as I caressed my mother's stiffened shoulders. "I need some stuff to get, do you...mind?" I asked. She nodded, retreating to the kitchen to distract herself with cooking pastries.

With her agreement, I went my way to the basement to collect my favorite "tools" to use in work. Knives, scapels, sharp scissors, alongside with the rest of the numerous dissecting kits I owned, each one with sharp tools... waiting to be used. I hid these in my old gym bag, grabbing my old labcoat and laboratory safety wear from my college years. Quickly, I made my way out, without a goodbye to my mother.

Running to my car, I caught a glimpse of a male... a face im familiar with, Father... "(Y/n)! Wait up!" He jogged to me in a quick pace. However, I hopped in an drove away in an instant..

Jieun P.O.V

I crawled out the dark alleyway.. it was like deja vú.. gaymen kissed on the streets, it was attention grabbing.. the only thing that caught my eye was a red Aston Martin, stopping infront of the very alleyway im killing myself in. Someone walked out, due to the lack of light, it was surely a woman..

"S-save me.." i whined, "He-e-lp me..please" i begged for her willingness to make me live a free woman once more.

"Bitch, yeah..im here to "help" your puny ass" she spitted harsh words that echoed on the surface of the uncleaned walls. She pulled my hair, dragging me to her car's trunk.

"YOU INSOLENT BITCH! DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHO YOU'RE DRAGGING? MIN JIEUN, DAUGHTER OF A CEO WHO O-" i shouted, kicking my legs in order to escape.

"Yeah.. I know you are..because im the head heir and oldest daughter of that CEO too slut," the voice was terrifying and confident..like (Y/n)'s voice. I looked up, in fear I shook... it was her.. (Y/n)!

I hugged her right leg, dirt was infecting her prestine limb. "THANK YOU! SAVE ME!" I praised and pleaded in happiness.

"Who said that im going to save you?"

She's somebody whose nowhere near as herself..

With one last pull, she threw me into her car's trunk. Sealed it locked and I felt her Aston Martin scurry away to somewhere..to wherever she'll end me..

Tools..so familiar.. point their sharp tips out of a bag..it pressed onto my unprotected back.. the scent of her leather seat emitted into the trunk.. so calming and comforting.. I just want to rest like everyone else..

I curled my back, my arms encircle my knees as I weeped quietly.

"COULD YOU SHUT UP? STOP CRYING YOU SHIT," (Y/n) shouted from the front. I stopped myself from weeping, in plan to kick the trunk per each speed bump she'll pass.

Your P.O.V

I dragged my struggling sister to my car's trunk..
It stung for me to say harsh words to her, it was for the better to prevent the worst.

She started weeping while I started the engine. *sobs* I place my left hand on my mouth to cover my own sounds of tears from my mouth. Im not being who I am.. with courage all left in me, I shouted aloud for her to hear, "COULD YOU SHUT UP? STOP CRYING YOU SHIT."

I drove far into the desolated and empty neighborhood. At one point I heard metal swinging downwards and upwards. I suddenly stopped, in motion to the sudden stop, my body launched forward. I put the emergency brakes on, removing my seatbelt lazily.

I haggardly pushed the door open, in the process of bumping it onto a handrail. "Jieun! you ass, if you die now, I'll shred your body then cook it for the greedy," I agressively stomped my way to the trunk, to my surprise... it was open.

She escaped... the trail of messy blood drops lead far..faraway in a long trail. I clenched multiple strands of my (h/c) hair in frustration. I followed the trail by driving to wherever it ends.

I parked my Aston Martin behind a white sleek car. Stepping out, it was evident to see blood streaks entering a.. what i supposed... an empty household.
I armed myself with tools, dissecting knives beneath my coat for work. I tied my hair up, seeing my reflection to look as 'presentable as much as possible.'

The red gate was swinging open, I pushed it aside until it was wide open for any trespassers such as I, to enter. Walking further, the metal door that was modeled with a passcode.. was amazingly left open. How welcoming of her! I stepped in, taking in a very familiar man before me. He placed an unconscious Jieun on a dining chair.

I politely removed my heels and placed it with the other neatly assorted pairs of shoes on the cleaned rack. I dusted myself and tightened my ponytail, pushing some strands behind my ears. Proceeding further into the narrow pathway, I paused looking around the small kitchen.

"Goodmorning!" I greeted happily.

"Morning.." he greeted back as he faced his back at me.

I sat beside the sleeping Jieun, sniffing the scent that wafted around.

"Is it porridge Sangwoo?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, want some?" He offered, getting a bowl.

"Sure, that'd be nice" I stood up helping him make the unfinished porridge, not minding the bloody woman who was still sleeping.

==== END OF CHAPTER 12: WHOM I AREN'T ====

Hey, yeah. I made this because Why not. Its quite chummy, but meh. Deal with it.
                               -Mik Mik