|5|

Wassup Guys, Thanks for all reads,votes and comments but get them up and if you want me to read a book of your or anyone else's then just put the link down below. 👌👍😚

We woke

Up in the kitchen

Like how the hell

Did this shit happen

Oh

Baby

- Beyonce

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ⓡⓔⓒⓐⓟ......................

We kissed and then I headed inside, I walked up to my room opened the door and I couldn't believe what I saw.

I slammed the door and sat on the couch in shock.

____________________________

A few minutes after sitting there someone started coming down the stairs I raised my head to August.

We stared at each other for a few minutes until he broke the tense silence.

" When did you get here?" he asked

" A few minutes ago be straight forward with me I already know about the hoe" I said

" Okay..... So what else is there to tell you" he said

" Asshole" I said under my breath getting up I pushed past him and headed upstairs.

He grabbed my arm turning me around." What are you doing?" he asked

" Going to get my things" I said yanking my arm away and heading back upstairs.

He grabbed my arm again."Naa Don't go" he said

" Nigga you must be tripping you cheated on me oh hell no touch me again and I will beat your ass" I said heading upstairs I grabbed my little bit of clothes I had glanced at the hoe sleeping and headed downstairs and out the door.

I walked a few blocks to the park and called my only real friend Ashlyn.

" Hello?" She answered

" Ashlyn I need you to come pick me up at the G.W Park" I said

" okay I'll be there" She said and hung up

" Ayo ma?" someone said

I looked up and there was a group of boys looking at me I continued walking until they walked in front of me I turned around trying to go the other way but they were also right there.

" Looks like we have fresh meat" one said

Lord Ashlyn Hurry Up!!

¬ Unknown P.O.V

I was in the park walking trying to clear my head of what had just happen. I mean you imagine coming home and yo girl is cheating on you with your brother like the fuck?

As I was walking I saw a group of boys surround a girl.

" Good she probably cheated" I said inside my head but then again she did look confused.

I decide to help her so I pulled my hood over my head; disguising as a game member and walked over there.

" Yo she mine" I said in a deep voice

They all turned and looked at me.

" My bad homie" one of the said looking me up and down. They backed up and let her come through I reached my hand out she hesitated for a moment but eventually took it and we walked behind the bushes.