|8| Makeup?

I pulled up to my house and parked I walked in and my mom or Jim wasn't home yet. I got some doritos opened them and began eating them while i headed upstairs, I opened my door and cut on my light.

"What the Fuck are you doing here?" I yelled to August who was on my bed with his face burried in his palms.

" I'm Sorry" he said looking at me chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I questioned 

" Yo fatass" he said

" Whatever" I said sitting in the middle of my bed and turning on the tv.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked not looking at him

" Mr. Jim let me in" he said

I slightly nodded my head.

"Look I'm sorry- I cut him off my kissing him, I love him I can't stand being away from him and me just being away from him just explained how much I love him.

It started getting heated I rolled ontop off him and he put his hands on my waist he turned me around and took control.

He lifted my shirt over my head and took my bra off, he began messaging my breast I moaned lowly and he showed both of them equal attention. He moved down to my pants and pulled them down." you sure you ready ma" he asked looking up at me I shook my head yes, off went my panties and he dived in, I moaned and clutched the sheets he then began doing tricks with his tounge making me moan even louder i slid up but he pulled me back down." I'm abou- " Hold that shit" he said and inserted a finger I gasped and moved up " Stop running away" he said and inserted another finger. After awhile he inserted his third finger. " you ready?" I shook my head yes and he pulled his size out and slowly entered me, the pain quickly turned into pleasure " faster" i said and faster he went " ahhhhh shit who's your daddy?" he said " you" i said and we both came. He kissed my lips and went inside my bathroom.

I Heard the shower turn on and went inside the bathroom. I hopped in the shower with him and hugged him from behind." I love you" i said.

After taking our shower I changed into some sweats and went downstairs. 

"Hey Jasmine" I said

" Hey sissy" she said playing with her toys.

RING! The doorbell rang .

I opened the door and there stood Ty.

"Wassup ma" he said walking in

"Hey" I said closing the door

"Ayo Dee imm- Who is this mouthafucker?" August asked coming downstairs

"August this is Ty" I said

"Oh the nigga you fucked? okay" August said going back upstairs

I looked at Ty and he was smirking.

Minutes later August came back downstairs with his stuff.

"August chill we not like that nomore" I said blocking him

"Move" he said

I moved out the way and he slammed the door.

Well Damn!

Imma tell you why I'm updating fast and short chaappies !! Ty in the external link

Ťÿlër. 🍕ìzzå. 🍺üï©è.

Mä®lèý. 🍟®ïë. 🍺üï©è

²pä©.🍫hø©øláţë.🍺üï©è

It'§ âh ťpj ânð âh mfj ânð âh ²©j type àh ðäy øtåy/?/