|10|

5 months later.....

August P.o.v

It's been 5 months and Dee and I have been going strong. She's a week away from 6 months and we decided to keep the gender a secret. I'm now a new upcoming artist in the rap business everything's going good so far.

" Baee I'm about to go to the studio" I yelled from upstairs heading down.

" Nooo You said that you'd be here when Ty comes to talk about custody and baby shower" she said whining

" Well there two concurrent events and I really have to get testimony on sooo" I said looking at her

She huffed. " Whatever I don't care" she said

" Come on don't be like that" I said walking over to her

I kissed her and the left for the studio.

Dee's P.O.V

Everything's been well, I'm 5 Months and three weeks along now and the baby is a boy August doesn't know that because he wanted it to be a secret. Ty and I have maintained a really good relationship not as close as our one before but it's good he's been there ever since he found out I was pregnant, him and August have been cool but he's quite around him.

I was eating carrots with miracle whip & peanut butter since this fool had me on a strict diet when the doorbell rang. I got up and walked to the door and opened.

" Hey Ty" I said giving him a hug

" Hey Dee" he said hugging me back

I walked to the couch and he closed the door.

" What the fuck?" he said turning around looking at the mumbo jumbo I was eating.

" What? Its the cravings and this stupid diet August has me on" I said sitting down

He bust out laughing and sat beside me.

August P.O.V

I was in the studio watching Martin when my Assistant Marie walked in.

" Okay August let's began" She said walking by me slowly licking her lips

I chuckled to myself she always tryna tease me but naa I'm not with it

I went into the booth and began to sing.

Maria P.O.V

I've never liked Dee, Deteena whatever her name is August girl yeah she seems like a Thot but August is mine and has it fucked up so I decide that I'd show her and him a little something.

I cut the room lights off which left the booth lights on.

" Yo watchu doing !?! " August yelled from inside the booth

I smirked and stripped he came out and tried to leave but I pushed him back inside and began straddling him and of course he gave in . After we got done he fell asleep I took a picture of us naked and left out.

August P.O.V

I woke up and looked at my phone it was 1:00 am and I left the house at 12pm I feel real guilty about what happened but my harmones got the best of me.

I sighed got up and got dressed I grabbed my phone and headed home.

I unlocked the door and Dee was sleep on the couch I picked her up and carried her upstairs I hopped in the shower and after about 20 minutes I put on some sweatpants and hopped in the bed.

Dee P.O.V

I woke up and rolled over to see August, I climbed out of bed and brushed my teeth after I ate an apple and some oatmeal. In the middle of eating I felt a sharp pain go threw my stomach. I screamed and dropped the oatmeal