Chapter 4~

Song is on the sidebar for this chapter ---->

Elle's POV:

I hopped out of my bed, knowing to day was going to be totally different then the one before. I was sneaking away with Harry. It was kindof a weird thought since I barely even know this guy, but to me he just seemed different.

I walked to my closet pulling out a white collared shirt with a pair of blue-jean skinny jeans and red flats. I layed the clothes in my hand, as I made my way to the bathroom shutting the door lightly behind me. Replacing my pajama's with the new clothes I just picked out.

My eyes trailed themselves to my bathroom mirror.

I grabbed a brown-hair tie. Throwing my hair up into a quicky ponytail. I squatted down and opened up the drawer with my makeup. Grabbing the foundation, powder, and mascara. I applied all the makeup within seconds.

I set everything back in place, running out of the bathroom, and down the stairs of my house. I walked to the kitchen, grabbing the jar of peanut butter and a piece of toast.

"Morning Ell." My dad mumbled, kissing the tip of my nose.

"Goodmorning dad." I muttered, barely in a whisper.

Just as I was about to take another piece of my toast, an instant pain ran up my stomach causing me to bend over. I winced placing my hand on my stomach. Great another symptom.

"Are you okay?" My dad walked over to me placing his hand on my back, rubbing his thumb in circles around it.

I nodded, "Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." 

The pain wore off after a couple of minutes, letting me go back to normal posture. I looked up my dad as pure worry ran through his eyes, "Are you sure.?"

"I'm fine. Now go to work. You don't want mum to find out that your were late." I giggled, trying to lighten up the mood.

He nodded, embracing me in a quick hug, "Tell your mum, that I love her." He shut the front door behind him exciting the house.

I set my plate back in the sink after finishing my piece of toast.

"Ell we have to go. I need to get you to the disease center, so I can get to work on time." My mum stated, running down the stairs putting her last earring in her ear. Great...now she is probably going to be late for work.

"Okay." I mumbled, taking one last glance in the mirror at myself.

~

"Come on." Harry mumbled, as I walked into the Disease center.

He lightly grabbed my wrist, leading me to follow him when my mum pulled out of the parking lot.

I giggled, "If we get caught. This is all you." I mumbled, my giggles echoeing between us.

Meeting a guy like Harry. Has never happened for me, usually all the guy's would either use me or just pretend that I wasn't even existing.

Harry looked back at me his smile making my heart beat faster then before.

"Where are we going?" I asked, walking to his side.

He let go of my wrist, "One of my favorite places close to here."

"Why?" I asked, with confusion.

His eyebrows furrowed together, "Since I was diagnosed with that terrible disease. I've came to this place every day thinking about how much I have in this world." He paused, and turned around to face me, stopping in his tracks, "I..I want to show people that I'm strong. That I'm worth fighting for." He bellowed.

A lump formed in my throat, making me look down.

"Even though I have osteosarcoma. I'm not going to let it win." He sounded determined, more determined then I'll ever be.

"What is osteosarcoma.?"

His green eyes settled on my blue ones, "I-It's a bone cancer."

My mouth hung upon, "How old were you when you were diagnosed with it?"

"When I was eighteen, so it's been two years of my remission." He mumbled. "I'm twenty if you didn't quit catch on."

"Wouldn't your girlfriend help?" I asked, obviously knowing that he had a girlfriend. He was handsome. So he atleast had to be taken.

His face became pale, "After....A-After I told her what I had. Emma broke up with me." He stated, making me immediately regret asking that question.

"I-I'm so sorry."

My heart felt like it was going to burst, how could a person be so filled with life but still have a bone cancer. When I took one glance at Harry I would've never guessed he was sick. The thought of him dieing made my cringe.

I fluttered my eyes closed.

"Tell me about yourself." Harry exclaimed, quickly changing the subject.

I looked around to see we were already in a meadow. It was honestly so breath-taking. The green grass was barely ankle length, with daisies surrounding every inch of it.

I sat myself down beside Harry.

I cleared my throat, "I was d-dia."

"No. No." Harry smiled, "Your real story, about yourself."

I giggled, "Well. What do you want to know?" I asked, grabbing a piece of grass and fiddling with it between my fingers.

Harry tossled his curly locks to the side of his face, "Like how old are you? Your favorite color...stuff like that."

I nodded, letting him know I understood.

"Well, I'm 16...My favorite color is pink and I'm quiet a stubborn person." I regarded, with a sly smile.

A deep laugh escaped his lips, "I decline that statement."

"What?" I asked, scrunching up my nose.

"You seem ...hmm." He hummed, "Extraordinary"

"You barely even know me and you say I'm Extraordinary?" I asked, releasing the broken grass between my fingers.

"Even though I just met you, I know that you're a wonderful person." He stated, standing up.

I looked up at him, as he offered me his hand. I gladly accepted placing my hand in his. He pulled me up in his hold. "Even though we both are sick, let's show the world who we really are." Harry stated his large hands resting on the small of my waist.

His hand ignited fire within the spot it touched, making my legs fall weak within every word he whispered.

"You're something else Harry." I muttered, releasing my hands from his neck.

He stared down at my lips, then back up into my eyes, "An you are too Elle Winter."

~~~

This story is going to be currently on hold due to decrease in readers, and the punctuation is under construction. So please don't bother inboxing me to update :)

Hold My Hand should be continued the first of May x