Chapter 10~

Guys! I actually wrote a pretty long chapter for all of you. Almost 2OOO words to be exact mwahaha :) I hope all of you like this chapter...it does have a lot of detail that all of you will need to pay attention to, and hopefully you won't cry about.

Please vote and comment it does mean a lot to me, and it also shows me how well this story might be doing. Oh and one last thing if you want a ship name for Harry and Elle just comment down below on what you want it to be. x

Songs-

             Coldplay-Fix You

              Christina Perri- Human

              Say Something- It's A Great Big World

Harry's POV:

I stood in the bathroom staring at the blood I just recently coughed up. I looked at in disbelief, trying my best to hold back the tears that were soon going to escape my eyes.

"No." I murmured to myself, sliding my hand nervously through my hair.

"Harry." My mum's voice asked nervously from the other side of the door, "You've been in there for an awfully long time are you alright?" Her question struck me.

I can't let her know what happened. Maybe it might just be my body responding to the medicine perfectly. Hopefully...

I rinsed the blood down the sink, washing my hands soonly after. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine...I was just thinking for a few minutes. I'm sorry." I stated, my voice hoarse.

I opened up the door to see my mum standing infront of it with her arms crossed. "Are you sure. You've looked like you've been crying." She laid her hand on my cheeks looking at me with complete worry, "Harry...you look pale."

I shrugged, "Mum. I'm fine. Stop worrying about me so much." I walked past her walking toward the kitchen.

She followed behind, "Does it have to do with Elle?" Her question struck me with worry.

"No." I answered, looking over at her, grabbing a banana, "We're just fine. Yesterday I bought her some paint for her room."

She sat down on the stool, leaning her head on her hand, "Really? Are you going to help her paint her room?"

I bit the inside of my lip, sitting down beside her, "Yeah. Whenever she calls, then I'll go over there."

My throat felt so dry, it even hurt to try and carry on a conversation. "Well. She's a nice girl Harry. Finally you found a girl decent." She regarded, with a slight laugh.

"What do you mean?" I asked, taking a bit out of the fruit.

She shook her head, "I just mean, that Elle seems like someone that won't use you like those other girls did. If she does I will gladly stand up for my son though." She stated, standing up.

Before I could reply, she beat me to it, "I'm going to go take a bath, when you dad and sister Gemma get home can you tell them to check on the pot roast in the stove for me."

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Okay. I love you." She walked up the stairs, quickly.

"Love you too." I shouted, not paying a mind to my mum. All that I could think about was what happened in the bathroom.

Maybe keeping it a secret will be for the best.

After a few minutes passed by, my phone buzzed in my pocket, leaving me to grasp it in hold. I looked at the caller I.D. <Ell>