Chapter 5~

I finally decided to take this off of hold! Even though it's been awhile but hopefully all of you understand. Enjoy!

Elle's POV:

"We got to go. My mum is going to be there to pick me up soon." I regarded giggling.

Harry skimmed my face, twirling me around and pulling me safely into his chest.

Honestly this was the best day of my life. Going around London with Harry was so much fun compared to what I thought it would be. He showed me how to be courageous in one day, and that's a gift he has that I will never question.

"We still have five minutes." He cooed, letting my heart flutter.

"Mr. Styles what are you going to do when your parent's find out that your out after dark?" I asked, my voice soft.

He shrugged, keeping his eyes on mine, "I'm Twenty, so I could stay out as long as I want. What about you?"

"Well I'm trying to walk to my car, but a certain somebody won't let me go." I recommended, laughter escaping my lips.

I looked up at him, as he stayed quiet. His hands still wrapped around my waist, after a few seconds he spoke up, "Check you back pocket when you get home." He whispered, unlacing his arms from my waist.

I nodded, with confusion. "Okay."

My eyes narrowed on the car a few inches away from us...my mum. I turned back around, smiling at Harry as he dug his hands in pockets.

"C'Mon Elle!" My mum shouted, with a sly smile.

"Thanks." I murmured, softly, flashing him my best smile. "For giving me a great day."

Harry shrugged, "You're welcome."

The horn of my mum's car went off again, causing me to groan.

""Good bye Harry." I turned away from him, walking myself quickly toward the range rover, hopping in the leather passenger seat within seconds. As we drove off away from the disease center, I looked out my clear view- window. The sun barely shined under the horizon, as I thought about that curly head boy that was already making me falling in love with him in just a few short hours. Possibly?

~

"Call me down when dinner's ready!" I shouted, running about the stairway, slamming my bedroom door shut behind me.

I collapsed on my comforter, releasing a huge sigh that built up over time. I fluttered my eyes closed jumped off the bed, and walking toward my drawers taking out a pair of striped pajama shirts with a grey rolling stones t-shirt.

I replaced my uncomfortable clothes with my pajama's quickly.

I bent down taking the note of of my jean pocket, unfolding it as I walked to my bed plopping down on, criss-crossing my legs. I unraveled the note squinting my eyes at the words that skimmed the white folded paper.

Elle,

(If this letter as spelling errors..I'm sorry, but I'm not well at spelling)

I know we just met but I want to tell you what is on my mind at this second. I was thinking about the possibilties of life that is given among us. Showing who we are and why we are that person. Let me fully introduce myself on this letter.

I haven't shared all of this information with anyone, but since I met you I noticed how different you are compared to the rest.

You didn't judge me because of my sickness when you first saw me...you looked at me like I was just a normal guy, and I want to say thank you for that babe.