Chapter 7~

Chapter 7 of Hold My Hand Is what you guys have beeng waiting for so here ya go! And I think that this is actually a pretty long chapter :)

Elle's POV:

I flattened out my black skater skirt and white crop top, hoping that I looked as presentable as I wanted to be. Tonight was the night Harry and His parents were coming over, and why was I nervous?

Honestly I don't know.

I took one last glance in the mirror before marching down the stairs to the sound of my mum and dad's voce.

"Ell our guest are here! My mum cheered, her dimples fully showing.

I smiled to myself, lifting my head up to see Harry and his parents in the doorway of my home. Harry stood their his hands clasped together behind his back, letting a blue navy shirt hang nicely on his torso followed by a pair of skinny black slacks, and white converse.

My eyes trailed themselves toward his parents. Harry had his mum's feature's her wide brightening smile, and her eyes. I looked over at his dad, they didn't look similar in my reason of thoughts. "Hi. Elle." Harry presented, grinning.

My stomach started to swirl. "Well come on in. My husband and I made a meal for all of you." My mum exclaimed, opening up the door wider allowing them inside of the house.

I clasped my hands together, as they walked in. Harry immediately walking to my side, and the parents walking infront of us.

"Your house is nice." Harry whispered in my ear.

A chuckle escaped my lips, "Thanks. We do try."

As we arrived in the dining room I sat myself beside my dad, Harry sitting across from me his parents to his side and my mum to my other side.

"We hope that all of you like Chicken Lerado." My dad regarded, lifting up the silver plate that revealed the food.

"It look's amazing." Harry's mum smiled over at Harry.

"Thank you Anne." Oh so her name is Anne. Okay..

My dad passed around our plates serving everyone the same portions of the food. I dug in immediately my hunger taking over me. I never noticed how hungry I was until now. "So Harry." My dad continued, "You like my daughter." My eyes widened as I spit out the contents that filled my mouth onto my plate.

Harry's green eyes trailed over to my blue eyes, a smirk forming onto the rim's of his cheeks, "Yes."

His parents smiled over at him, leaving his mum giggling. My dad is going to through a hissy fit about this. Did I mention he was very protective...now you see why I never bring guy's over.

"Mmm." My dad paused, "I heard that you go to the same disease center as her?" He stated almost in a question.

Harry nodded, "I do sir, but you see I've been in remission for about a year and a half now. So I'm alright." Harry's deep voice echoed throughout my ear's causing me to shiver.

"Our son has been very brave." Anne concluded, laying her hand lightly onto Harry's shoulder.

I stared at Harry. His eyes still on mine.

"Now. Harry." My dad mumbled chewing on his food, "What do you plan on doing after school?" Oh great...I forgot to tell my dad Harry's age.

A lump formed in my throat.