Unconditional Love

God is amazing. He loves me unconditionally. His loves just keeps me. He sings over me . He pours out his love on me always. Zephaniah 3:17 says this:

17) " The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He takes delight in you, hew will quite you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

He calls me his child, and calls me by name. When I'm scared he reassures me that he hasn't left me. And when it seems like the world has a grip on me his word in Joshua 1:3-5 says:

3) "I have given you every place where the sole of your feet treads just as I promised Moses."

4) "Your territory will be from the wilderness and Lebanon to the great Euphrates River and West to the Mediterranean Sea."

5) " No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not leave you nor will I forsake you."

He considers me, calls me, and lets me know that I am the apple of his eye. He tells me in the book of songs of Solomon chaoter 4 verse 7 that I am all together beautiful and that I have no imperfections.

7 You are absolutely beautiful, my darling, with no imperfection in you. (‭Song of Songs‬ ‭4‬:‭7‬ HCSB)

He tells me in Songs of Solomon chapter 8 verse 7 that no one can put out the love he has for me.

7 Mighty waters cannot extinguish love; rivers cannot sweep it away. If a man were to give all his wealth for love, it would be utterly scorned. (‭Song of Songs‬ ‭8‬:‭7‬ HCSB)

God looks down on us every day and just marvels at the fact that he made a great work in his own image. Genisis chapter 1 verse 27-28, 31 states this:

27 So God created man in His own image; He created him in the image of God; He created them male and female. 28 God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. Rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, and every creature that crawls on the earth."

31 God saw all that He had made, and it was very good. Evening came and then morning: the sixth day. (‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭27-28‬ HCSB)

He says in 1John that he is love, and that he abides in us and us in him and that he loves us unconditionally.

And we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and the one who remains in love remains in God, and God remains in him. (‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬ HCSB)

The love god shows us is unconditional, never ending, & for that I am forever grateful.

*Unconditional Love*