Dark Grounding

We saw the red light blinking and so Hayden said,"Let's get out of here!.So me and Hayden booked it to the exit and the one thing I didn't want to see was The flashing red and blue lights at the reflection of the window.We were escorted out by two big scary police Man.Whats even scarier than getting arrested for trespassing is , Explaining to your parents.I was grounded for 5 months and Hayden was grounded for 5/2 months.It was the longest 5 months of my life I've been secretly texting Hayden for a 3 month period.But he got caught and his phone was taken and he was forced to break it with a hammer!Luckily they didn't see who he was texting.If i was caught,Oh man I would be sacrificed to the monster under the bed.I was 4 months in the grounding and this big family of only boys moved in 3 houses away from ours and they were strange.4/2 months in the grounding the people started putting medal bars on all windows,I thought they just wasn't a social family.My grounding was over and I felt like I just broke out of chains made of fire.Finally our grounding was over and we got to hang out again.by this time my Dad got a new car he said he got it off auction but I don't think you get Hummers off the auction.So one day I had a birthday, now I was 12,and by this time me and Hayden were amazing friends.So I had the bright idea to play 1 on 1 baseball?Looking back on it how does that work?So Hayden you wanna play one on one baseball I asked, sure so I was up to bat.Hayden threw the ball right down the middle."BAM"I nailed it I was running as fast as I could around the home made bases as I made a home run I got back up to bat and,Hayden where is the ball why don't you have it I asked?Um Joshua we need an amazing explanation or even better. Lie Hayden commented!I walked over and nearly pooped in fear.My dads new hummer has a new modification the disappearing window glass Shatter mod with a free placed baseball in the driver side.So hours passed it will be 3 hours or less before my dad wakes up I added.Ok Joshua So Maybe the new neighbors were playing indoor baseball and got mad and threw it out the window.Hayden Said desperately.actually that's a good idea I insisted.So Kids what are y'all doing up dad said.Um dad it's 4 in the afternoon I commented.So did you play baseball,Oh my goodness what happened .So um the new neighbors were playing indoor baseball and got mad and threw it threw the window Hayden said proudly.Oh wow so they wanna play that way.Dad said fearfully so you an Hayden never go close to there house ok, Yes sir Ok said me and Hayden said.