Chapter 28

Chapter 28
Mommy

(Y/F/N)-Your Father's Name
(Y/M/N)-Your Mothers Name
(F/A)-Favorite Animal

~*~

~In the Past~

(Y/F/N) P.O.V
----------------

"But I thought...I-"

"No! You are too needy you act as if you have never taken a female into your room, out!" Shouted Monica.

I sighed as I left her house. I looked up at the moon I could feel the bags under my eyes. I started heading up the cliff.

~*~

I stared at the moon as I went on my knees and lifted up my hands.

"Oh god, anyone! Hear my prayer, please...I beg please give me a woman who is like no other female and who will love me with no end and will bless me with having a beautiful child any gender. Just please! Give me a woman who is a flower of perfection!" I shouted as tears fell from my eyes.

"Please...." I begged.

With that, I clasped my hands together and fell onto the grass and looked at the star-filled sky.

~*~

"Please grant my wish! I will love her with all my love anything, I'll do anything just please answer this prayer!" I shouted as I looked at the half quarter moon.

~*~

"I'm so sick of beginning alone...." I sobbed not bother looking at the new moon as I felt the snow cover my hair.

"Excuse me sir are you okay?" I looked up at a woman with wolf ears and a tail that seemed to change from slim and straight like a cat to fluffy such as a fox's.

"Whats with the ears and tail it's Christmas, not Halloween," I responded looking at her shining yellow eyes.

"Oh haha, yes I know that is Christmas, so my ears and tail are real. Strange is it not? For this that I have been given by the heavens no man dares to get near me or....love me...." She responded looking at the floor.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Oh, my name is (Y/M/N) and you?" She said and asked.

"My name is (Y/F/N)," I responded.

"I see well don't you have a family to go to? Is Christmas not the day you go with your family share laughs, smiles, and love?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Yes of course it is!" I shouted.

"Then why are you not with your family? I am sure they are sick worried about you." She responded her eyes with a warm and kind look.

I just stared at her taking in all of her features.

Her yellow eyes.

Her hair that seemed to be both black and blond.

Her skin a soft almond like color.

Her wolf ears and tail that changed to slim to fluffy.

"Becuase I have no family..." I said looking up at the sky as more snow fell.

"I see well allow me to join you." She said.

"Wah!?"

I then looked to see her sitting on the snow covered grass and looking at the sky as well.

"Allow us both to be with at least each others company rather than alone." She responded softly keeping her eyes on the sky.

I sighed and followed her gaze.

"Don't you have a family?" I asked her.

"No like I said because of my ears and tail many males keep their distance from me." She responded.

"But why?" I asked her.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"Why judge so easily? You seem like a nice woman the only things that differ you from the others are your ears and tail. So what? It's not like your going to kill someone." I responded.

"Hehe, thank you." She responded looking at me as a soft pink covered her skin.

"For what?" I asked her.

"For not judging me like every other man in this world." She responded.

"Thank you," I said.

"For what?" She asked.

"For not letting me be alone," I said.

"My pleasure." She said smiling softly.

~*~

"Looks like you have given birth to a healthy female Mrs.(L/N)," Said the nurse giving my wife her child as she held our daughter in her arms.

(Y/M/N) cried as she stared at the girl. Tears fell from my eyes.

"Thank you.." She said.

"For what?" I asked her.

"For allowing me to give birth to a beautiful girl." She said softly petting our girl's (N/T) ears.

"Thank you," I responded.

"For what?" She asked.

"For letting me love you," I responded hugging them both.

"Do you have a name in mind that you wish to call her?" Asked the doctor.

"Hm, how about (Y/N)?" I asked looking at the mother.

"(Y/N) (L/N).....perfect just like she'll be." She responded.

~*~

"Mommy look at the flower I drew!" Shouted the young girl.

She opened the door only to see her mother hanging from a rope, that was around her neck.

"Mommy?" Asked the little girl.

"Mommy!!!" Shouted the girl as the husband ran in only to fall to his knees.

"No..."

"No!!!" He shouted.

~*~

"But daddy, mommy didn't get to see my drawing." Said the girl as she held her dad's hand looking at the people that began to place dirt on her mother's grave.

"Daddy tell them to stop!" Shouted the young girl.

"No stop! Stop! You can't do that to mommy! She didn't get to see my drawing!" Shouted the young girl and the men that were placing the dirt on her grave.

"Mommy!" Shouted the girl as she started to claw at the dirt.

"Mommy...."

Published: May 20, 2017
First Edit: June 19, 2017