Chapter 2

Veronica's POV:

UGGGHHHHH!!!!

Why just why do I always sign myself up for 8 o'clock classes just why?!?! I hate getting up at 8 in the morning especially since its for journalism class 4123. UGGGGHHHHH!!!! Oh Hello my dear friends I didn't even know that you where right there. I'm so sorry for my demeanor I'm still waking u and shaking the cobwebs from my sleepy brain. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Veronica Michelle and I am a sophomore at Towson University I am currently majoring in three different majors which include music, theater, and journalism. I know what you're thinking "Veronica are you sure you can handle doing three different majors?!? That is a lot of work and a lot of years in class." Well yes I know its a lot of work and that it is a lot of years in class, but I am up to the challenge. I have been like this since I was in high school, and do not plan on stopping. If you'll excuse I need to go freshen up.

________________________________________________________________________

Now where were we ?!? Ahh yes we were discussing about my academic endeavors. Well Ive been strong headed with juggling a lot since high school, and I wanted to continue it with going to college. I'm actually from Maryland, and so coming to Towson has not been a really bad thing for me. It actually has been really fun, but I really didn't want to go to Towosn at first I actually wanted to go to Howard University, Morgan State University, and Coppin State University. The reason I didn't go is because well one Howard cost too much money. Morgan is labeled as a party school , and I am NOT a party person, and Coppin just didn't seem like it would offer me anything at all. So I ended up settling for Towosn University and so far they have not failed me yet. I absolutely love my classes and I absolutely love what I learning. Let me tell you about my two most amazing best friends. Their names are Alexander Johnson and Joshua Batino, and they are my all time favorite people. Yes I know that I have a lot of people who want to be my friends and want to date me and all, but my friendly hear goes towards those two they are the salt to my pepper. Joshua is the Will to my Grace, and well Alex is just mhmmmmm....

(Oh Alex)

Oh my I'm so sorry audience I completely forgot I was talking to you about my friends. It's just that whenever I'm around Alexander or just the mention of his name I completely loose myself and my mind goes to a different place thinking about him wrapping me in his muscular biceps and muscular arms, and taking me on dates and then eventually marry me. I am waiting for him to ask me out but I think he's either to busy with his classes to do so, or that his nerves are getting the best of him. In all honesty I think it's his nerves because trust me i completely understand where he's coming from. It has happened to me before when asking other dudes out, and it did not end well at all. Well this time and this year if he doesn't ask me out then I will take the first step to do so. To think of it I could have any dude in the world with my body looking like Beyonce's and my wonderful personality, i mean all the dudes here at Towson University are dying to date me, but I know that some of them jut want to get into my pants, and I AM NOT HAVING THAT!!! I really want Alexander, not just because of his wonderful physical features but because I actually love him and I really want to start a life with him, but only time will tell.

Oh my gracious I have got to get to class. I only have 15 minutes before I'm late ( for those of you who don't know me I hate being late to class. It irks me to my entire core as a human being.). Well audience this is were I say goodbye as I trug off to the Center of Fine Arts for my next two classes. Catch you guys on the flip side.