Who Puts Pineapple On Pizza?! [25]

NOT EDITED

The sun is still shining brightly in the blue sky, I fan my face with my hands so it won't get any hotter than it already is, and sigh in relief as we enter the cool dark shade where the chocolate fountain is.

"It's not that hot," Daniel says, sitting down on the wooden chair, "Drama queen."

Why does he have to insult me all the time? Like him just being her already annoys me. I shoot him a deadpan look at place my chin in the palm of my hands, watching the happy couple dancing once again, and my mother and father arguing again.

"I'm wearing a tux and I'm fine." he says.

"Hey Daniel,"

He furrows his brows and looks at me, "What?"

"Shut up." I say, the sound of the chocolate fountain running. I could really use some chocolate right now. From the corner of my eye, I could see him drinking his champagne. "Daniel."

"What?" He looks at me once again, lifting a curious eyebrow from his glass.

"Get me a strawberry and marshmallow on a stick please, and dip it in the chocolate fountain." I say nonchalantly, smiling at him with pleading eyes.

"You should learn some manners. Get it yourself." He says, flipping his brown hair effortlessly. A groan escapes my lips. I wasn't bothered to get up, but if it's worth a beautiful delicacy then it is always worth it. I watch as Logan dances on the dance floor with one of Daniel's cousin.

"Lazy," I mumble, as I get up, placing my heels flat on the grass. He follows closely behind and grabs a stick, "What are you doing?"

He scoffs quietly, "I'm getting a strawberry and marshmallow on the stick?"

My mouth falls agape. "I just asked you to get me one and you were going to get one anyway? You could have just got me one too, ignorant cow."

He chuckles, dipping his finger in the chocolate fondue. I scrunch up my face and give him a deadpan look, "That's disgusting, all those germs on your hands are going inside that chocolate fondue." I gag.

"Calm down Sienna, it's fine, no one will know." He says, licking his chocolate finger.

"Gross." I turn around and take a stick, and on the corner of my eye I could see him doing it again, "Daniel stop being so selfish."

He licks his fingers, his eyes widening with amusement, he dips it in again, "Oh, Sienna you have something on your dress." He points to my dress with his chocolatey fingers. I raise a peculiar eyebrow and look down, his finger flying up and hitting my nose, germs, I thought.

"Daniel!" I shout, my eyes closed as I try to contain my anger, and the chocolate dripping from my nose and onto my lips.

"Oops," he says, suppressing a smile, "you got a little bit of—"

Forcefully, I push him with my free hand. He falls back, his arms in the air to try and grab ahold of something, and that something was me unfortunately. We land on the floor, my body on top of his. "Interesting position." He smirks, and with my fingers I flick him on the side of his forehead, smacking his chest.

"Why'd you bring me down with you?!" I yell at him, dusting my red dress.

"If I'm going to Hell, I'm taking you with me." He grins.