Blackmail [28]

EDITED [21•05•18]

Sophia: Want me to show these photos to Mum and Dad? sent @8:13am

The photos were of me drinking and taking shots of tequila at the pub with the three guys, and Bella. Mum and dad would kill me if they ever saw these photos, I mean, I am turning 18 soon, but I think they'd rather me drink with them than behind their backs.

Me: don't. and where did u get those?

I lock my phone and put it beside on Bella's bedside table. My head is throbbing and the light shining up in my face does not make it feel better. My throat is dry too, I need water.

Ding!

Sophia: Meet me at Pappa's Fritas at 4pm sharp

Me: wtf is this a business meeting ur my sister why do u have to be so formal for?

She read the message, but she didn't reply. I moan in annoyance, throwing my phone beside me. I just want to sleep. Reluctantly, I wake up the sleeping lion beside me. "Wake up, we have to go to school." I rub my eyes and try to wake myself up by pinching my arm. I push Bella off the bed and she falls face flat on the floor.

"Ow!" She yells, lifting her head up and shooting me a deathly glare, "If you're staying in my house do not disturb my sleep!"

I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at her face, "Grow up, we have to go to school." My eyelids are already closing but I snap them open immediately, I had to get up. But this bed is too beautiful to leave. Why did Bella and I do this yesterday on a school night?!

That was so stupid. Biggest regret ever. Why did I do it? Why did Bella and I agree to drink and be stupid?

Suddenly, a pillow hits me my head causing me to shoot a deathly glare at Bella, "That's what happens when you disturb my sleep."

I furrow my brows, "Was I sleeping though?"

"Your eyes were practically closing."

***

The school day dragged on for so long, and I was getting anxious by the moment. What was Sophia going to do with that photo? I mean, I don't care if it gets out, but if mum and dad see it, I'm officially dead. Like, killed.

Which means, that photo cannot get out.

I wanted to fall asleep in class, but Logan kept throwing paper balls at me causing me to wake up shockingly. I swear down I wanted to strangle him with my bare hands.

Finally, when school finished, I asked Logan to drop me off to Pappa's Frittas, the place where our parents used to take us when we were little. He didn't question why, thankfully, because I couldn't tell him the story about what happened and how Bella and I ended up drinking on a school night with a bunch of strangers.

I think Bella would want to know if Sophia has the photos, cause if that photo got out too I think her parents would ship her off to Ireland or something — not that it's a bad place it's just far away from home.

I should have told Bella, but I got nervous so I just didn't say anything at all. At times I wanted to tell her, I couldn't. She'd kill me too. But we both did it, so I don't know.