Chapter 10

Jamie's POV

Once we got to the room, all I wanted to do was lay down and watch my favorite school, That's 70 Show. I was going to have to get some rest if I wanted to be energetic for this little girl tomorrow! Bart says he would pay for tickets for Disney if we wanted to go. I mean, if your in Orlando, you've gotta do Disney World!

"Hey may I come in?" Says Mahogany

"Sure! I say with a smile

Mahogany seemed really nice! I looked her up, and It said she is Sky Blu from LMFAO's sister! They make up like a lot of my iPhone!

Note: I will be doing J for Jamie and M for Mahogany when they are talking.

M- Well, me and the guys were thinking we would have a little welcoming party for you! We are all so excited to have you here! Trust me, you will love them all! And a plus to this job is your going to be famous!

J- Woah. Famous? I...

M- Yep! Everyone will know you! "Jamie Brown! I like that!" But before we do anything, we need to set you up with a Vine account.

J- Ok! Why?

M- We all have Vine accounts! That's how most of the guys here got famous.

J- Ok!

So me and Mahogany are setting up my Vine account. I really didn't know what Vine was until a few months ago. I guess it was worth a shoot!

J- Hey Mahogany, I have one little problem...

M- Sure what is it?

J- I'm not that creative... I don't know how to come up with good Vine ideas. Like how do you do it?

M- Just do the first thing that comes to your mind! Just do something silly!

J- Ok, I'll try, but you have to help me!

M- Ok!. Oh I know! What do you hate most about school,

J- Ugh! I hate when people talk to you during tests! There was this girl named Maria that was in my class who did it ALL THE TIME!!

M- Ok! How about you say "When people talk during tests" and then throw a pillow?

J- Ok!

A few hours later...

J- MAHOGANY OUR VINE HAS ALREADY GOTTEN 1,000 REVINES!

M- NO WAY!!!!

J- Yep! I guess putting Skylynns nanny in my bio really helps!

M- AND MY SHOUTOUT!!

J- Ok ok!

Then me and Mahogany hugged. She is soo nice! I also love her style! She's such a nice person all around! This has been a great first day!

A/N: Hey guys! Almost 200 reads! Wow! I'm shocked! Thanks for everyone's support! Don't forget to leave a comment! Thank you! And also, I am going to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with my family this week so I won't be able to update:( But I will try to write as often as I can and you might get a few chapters in a week! Thank you guys for 200 reads! Love you all! XOXO

-Annie