Chapter 11

JAMIES POV

It seemed like such a short time when I went to sleep and then my alarm went of. I was still a little tiered, but I'm ready to work.

Bart said to meter in the lobby at 10:00 A.M to met Skylynn and get ready to go to Disney.

I checked my phone and noticed I got a text from Elizabeth

Elizabeth: Hey! Did you get a good night sleep? Skylynn is so excited! But Skylynn is a little shy at first, so don't be offended if she doesn't talk at first!

Me: Oh yah that's fine! I was like that when I was little to!

Elizabeth- Great! One more thing, is it ok if Hayes, Skylynn's older brother, comes along? He gets a little bored during the event and he really wants to come with you guys!

Me: Yah that's totally cool! See you @ 10:00!

Elizabeth: Yep!

Oh gosh. Hopefully, Hayes isn't one of those bratty teenage boys. Ugh I hate teenagers.

A/N: Hey Guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I will make a longer one tomorrow or Thursday! OMG I can't believe I gained 200 reads while I was gone! Thanks so much for 430! Almost halfway to my goal! Make sure you follow me on my social media:)! Love y'all!
-XOXO Annie

Instagram- Annie_sch0r (the 0 is a zero)

Twitter- Annie_sch0r (the 0 is a zero)