Chapter 14

Jamie's POV

"Hey how was Disney World?" Asked Mahogany

"I'm exsausted!" I said with a look of relief on my face.

"Sky can be a handful!" Said Mahogany. "I've babysat for her before! It was fun, but exsausting."

"She's still a cutie :)" I said

"Well, if your not to tiered, the guys wanted to know if you wanted to come over and hangout for a little bit!" Said Mahogany with a smile.

"Sure! But just for like an hour!" I said

Cameron's POV

"Cameron, your secret lover is coming over tonight!" Said Aaron with a slick grin.

Cameron- Shut up Aaron

Nash- But Cam, you barely know her and you've been talking about her all day!

Cameron- I just think she's cute!

Matt- Right and you think Burnie is cute!

(Burnie is Matts dog)

Cameron- Obviously in a different way.

I hear a Knock on the door. Standing outside the door was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my 19 years of life.

Jamie's POV

Once I got to the door. I was a little nervous. What if they weren't nice. Once I got there, a guy with a tie-due tank top answered

"Guys Mahogany and Jamie are here!" He said. "Sorry, I'm rude. I'm Taylor. Taylor Caniff.

"Why hello Taylor! I am Jamie Gordon!"

"Nice to meet you, Jamie!"

Matt- Hey Jamie! I'm Matt!

Jamie- Nice to meet you Matt!

Aaron- I'm Aaron!

Jamie- Nice to meet you Aaron!

Carter- Yo I'm Carter

Jamie- Are you the guy who messed with his mom all the time?

Carter- At your service

Jack J- Hey mama I'm Jack

Jack G- Ummm Jack what the hell I'm Jack to.

Jamie- Haha! Nice to meet you both!

Shawn- Hi I'm Shawn!

Jamie- Shawn I've seen some of your vines and you have an amazing voice!

Shawn- Thanks!

Taylor- And you know Cam, Nash, and Hayes right?

Jamie- Yep!

The Jacks- Guys lets get some truth or dare started in this shizzle!

Cameron's POV

After at least 15 minutes of arguing, we decided to let Jack G go first because he won Rock Paper Scissors against Jack J.

Jack G- Matthew truth or dare?

Matthew- Dare!

Jack G- I dare you to get into your boxers on the family next doors room and say "will you adopt me?"

Matthew- Oh geez guys help

After that hilarious moment, it was Matts turn.

Matthew- Jamie truth or dare?

Jamie- umm dare I guess

Matthew- I dare you to go in the other with Cameron for 7 minutes...

Jamie looked over at me... I looked back.

As Matt said that, I was nervous and excited. I wasn't going to do anything with her because this was only the second time we really have meet.

Jamie's POV

Matt- I dare you to go in the other room with Cameron for 7 minutes...

I was not going to chicken out on this! Gordon's never back out of anything. Although, I looked at Cameron to see if it was ok. He kinda gave me the look I have him. He was really cute I have to admit. But I don't know anything about him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey Guys! I left you with a cliff hanger! Here are a few others notes...

~ Thanks SOO much for 1.2k reads! It means so much! This means probably more frequent updates👍

~ Make sure you read my friend Claire's story "Difficulties" It's a Cameron Dallas/ Taylor Caniff fan fic!

~follow me on Instagram and Twitter.

Twitter- annie_sch0r (that's a zero)

Instagram-annie_caniff

-XOXO Annie