Chapter 16

Cameron's POV

I wake up to Jamie snuggled in my arms. She sleeps so perfectly. I know that sound creepy but it's true.

I wish we could stay here all day. But she has work.

A second after I start to fall asleep again, she wakes up

Jamie- Omg it's 9:00! I have work at 10:00!

Cam- Please stay!

Jamie- I wish I could, but I can't lose this job on the first weekend!

Cam- Ok I understand, I had fun last night

(She climbs onto the bed and kiss's Cameron)

Jamie- Me to:)

Jamie's POV

I had so much fun last night. This is the first time I have ever felt this feeling. I feel some sort of chills. But it feels good. Do I love him?

Cameron's POV

Do I love her?

Jamie's POV

Ok this sounds a little crazy, but I might. Don't tell him though. He'll think your some type of weirdo.

I'm just worried about being to commuted. I had a boyfriend in the past who treated me like sh!t.

He would tell me I'm "ugly" and "not worth it" and that caused me to have some really big problems like crying myself to sleep and having nightmares.

The only thing that would calm me down was Selena Gomez. I know it might sound dorkish but her song "Who Says" really helped me realize that I really needed to let go of him and stop giving him second chances.

When I went downstairs to the lobby, Skylynn looked pretty tiered, so we decided to see the movie "Frozen"

During the movie, Skylynn looked pretty into it. At the part where Olaf (the snow man) came out, she looked even more amazed.

After the movie on the other hand, on the car ride to dinner, she kept singing the summer song. It was so cute! I told her when it comes on DVD we will have to buy it!

After the movie, we went out for an early-dinner. We decided on Panara. She had the Mac and cheese while I had the broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl. I also got some beagle for the morning because I was going to be in a rush to get to my plain then.

Sky- Sooo Hayes told me you and Cameron hit it off well.

Jamie- Hmmmm missy did he?

Sky- Yep!

Jamie- Well, to be honest he is cute...

Sky- He is! Isn't he?

Jamie- I think he's a little old for you!

We both giggle

Text from- Cameron Dallas😉😏- Do you want to hang out at your place 2night...?

"Sure. I'll be back in 15"

"Okay! 😍😊😉"

.........................................................

A/N- HOLA HAPPY EASTER!

1. Thanks so much for reading and adding to lists and stuff! Means a lot!

2. Instagram- annie_caniff

Twitter- Annie_Sch0r (the 0 is a zero)

3. Thanks for reading! Before you leave,

LEAVE COMMENTS/ FEEDBACK