Chapter 15

Jamie's POV

I'm not backing out of this dare! There is no way! I start heading towards the bedroom. Cam and I don't really look at each other on the way in. We just are focused on getting this over with.

Cams POV

So we get in the room. She sits down on the chair while I sit on the bed. I wanna break this awkwardness, so I'm going to say something

Cam- So Kansas, huh

Jamie- Yep! Well, technically Missouri.

Cam- Wait what?

Jamie- There are two types of Kansas City, one one the Missouri side and one on the Kansas side. I live on the greater KCMO side called Brookside.

Cam- I get it! I guess you can't really call Chino hills in Cali and Chino Hills in Nevada.

Jamie- Lol. So do you like Cali?

Cam- Yeah I love it!

3 hours later

*

*

*

*

*

*

Minutes turned into hours and it seemed like this was perfect. You wouldn't have expected this, but it was.

"Hey! When are you guys gonna be done!" Yelled Matt.

"Never, I never want this to end" I say back

I now have Jamie laying in my arms in the bed. It was perfect.

Jamie's POV

This was perfect. I somehow ended up snuggled in Cameron's arms. Cameron pulled out his laptop and we started to watch episodes of "Orange is the New Black"

Cam- What are your plans after this?

Jamie- What do you mean?

Cam- Like when this is all over. When none of this seemed like it existed?

Jamie- Acting, hopefully.

Cam- What do you mean by "hopefully"

Jamie- I mean, acting is a hard thing to persue. People barely get into the buissness.

Cam- Jamie, you can do anything you want. You just have to practice and be devoted to whatever you want.

Jamie- I know, but it's still hard.

Cam- I know you can do it. And others can to.

Then, suddenly, he reaches in for a kiss. And I lean back. It was such a magical moment that I never wanted to end, I could fell the sparks running through my body. Then he pulled away and we kept watching Netflix till about 2:00 A.M and fell asleep. It was one of the best days of my life.

A/N: OMG YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭!! BUT HERES A GOOD CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS!

1. I love your comments! Please fell more than welcome to comment on this chapter!

2. Follow me on my social stuffffsss❤️💚💜💙💛

Instagram- @Annie_caniff

Twitter- @Annie_sch0r

3. Everyone go read my friend Claire's story "Difficulties". it's a Taylor Caniff/ Cameron Dallas Fan-Fic

4. If everyone could pray for the people harmed in the Jewish facility's affected by the shootings today In Kansas City that would be greatly apperciated.

Thank you for your Votes/ comments!

-XOXO Annie