Introduction & The Characters

Hello chaps!

So Just to clear things up, Im going to say which characters look like what.

Now, I've decided that the main character, Jordan, is suppose to look like you. Yes, you. If you have long blonde hair with blue eyes then that's what she looks like to you. If you have medium-length brown hair with hazel eyes, then that's what she looks like to you, the reader, and so forth and so on. There will be times when I'll have to write something about Jordan's hair or eyes or whatever, then I'm making her to be a long-haired brunette with popping brown eyes, just to make it easier for me to write.

Rosie has luscious strawberry-blonde, curly/wavy hair with her bangs touching her eyebrows. Her hair goes down to about 2/3 of her back and she has blue eyes and a few freckles.

Katie has dark brown hair that's naturally straight and reaches to about mid-tricep. She has hazel-coloured eyes and a birthmark in the shape of a tiny yoda right by her left ear. Her bangs a feathered and part to the left.

Christie has  blonde hair that's wavy and that is roughly the same length as Rosie's. She has popping greyish blue eyes that change colours due to light exposure. For the most part, they'll be this colour, but in low-light conditions like clubs or whatnot, they turn green. She has a big birthmark that spreads throughout the lower-right section of her back and a few dots on her thighs. 

Obviously, this is a One Direction Fan Fiction, so you all know what they look like (hopefully). However, if you don't...

One Direction is a British/Irish boy band that formed on a British talent show called X Factor in 2010. They each entered as solo contestants, but they judges brought them together to maximize their talents. Louis Tomlinson has more of a smokey voice and is the prankster of the group, Harry Styles is the youngest and most perverted, and has a lovely voice, Liam Payne has a wonderful voice and is known as "Daddy Direction",  Niall Horan is the Irishman of the group and has the most adorable laugh ever, and Zayn Malik has a soulful voice and is the "mysterious" one.

There will be more characters throughout the book, and I'll add in what they look like.

Also, I want to thank my very best friends, Zeena (@zeenutspeanuts on twitter) and Brandi (@bchimmy10 on twitter and on here!) for helping me write this book <3 We fangirl all the time at school and they're the ones who help me out with the chapters, so thanks lovelies <3

I'll be posting the next update hopefully by Tuesday <3

I just want to thank you soo much for reading this story! I've spent long and hard on it and I really hope you guys enjoy it!

Please vote and comment, it'd be the world to me if you did ♥ 

Follow me on Twitter @BeliebnMahomies and on Instagram @themahonedrug or @melosophical  <3333

Love,

Melody <3