Chapter 1

"Come on, Christie! We have to get going!" said a very impatiently Katie, who always like to be punctual all the time. "Do you not just see that my purse has practically exploded all over the counter? For Christ's sake, Katie. Be more patient!" Christie replied.

I swear, Christie and Katie fight like cats and dogs, but they're like sisters! I do have a younger sister.

Or... did.

My younger sister, Lizzie, got brain cancer when she was 6, when I was 13. It was the one of the most terrifying and horrid thing I have ever had to endure. The only other time where things were more worse than that, was when my mom were killed in a tragic car accident when I was 17, just nearly two years ago. I had to set up the funeral and everything because my dad had gone mad and up and left.. Since most of my other family lives in Europe, mostly in Ireland and France, it took them a while to get here to help me out. I felt a tear or two forming at the corners of my eyes. When ever I think about them, I get a little too emotional.

"You ok, Jordan?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up. Rosie looked at me with concerning and sympathetic eyes. All I could do was just nod as I gulped.

Cause baby tonight

The DJ got us fallin' in love again

And baby tonight

DJ got us fallin' in love again

So dance! dance! Like it's the last, last night of your life life!

It was one of my favourite party songs. It blasted throughout the club. We were all 19, expcept for Rosie, who was just about to turn 19. But we all look old enough to be 21 or 22. It was nearly 1 a.m. here and most of us were pretty tired. So we all gathered our stuff to leave and grab a taxi. Christie frantically shoved all of her personal belongings in her purse and walked out last. Surprisingly enough, New York is still scurring about the streets. Katie hurriedly waved her arms and was able to get a cab the first cab on the first try. We climbed into the cab and made our way to our apartment.

We all walked in absolutely exhausted, yet I think we spoke for us all when I say that we were still hyper .

"Hey guys, can we play a game?" said Rosie as she opened the refrigerator and reached for a Red Bull. How is it that this girl can think up of some of the randomest things to do, especially when the rest of us practically collasped on our couch. We had a surprisingly big apartment, it was two stories with massive windows. I sigh a sigh of giving in. "Fine, I guess I'll go put on my pajamas." I said as I rolled off  the couch. Well... I didn't really roll off. More like.... shifting my body on one side and falling on the floor, causing Christie to burst into laughter. She always laughs at almost every single thing.... Kinda like N-

"THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" 

We all jumped as Christie sang the familar and lovely lyric. She can be so crazy at times.

We all love One Direction. Each room was dedicated to a guy. The Kitchen was plastered with all things Niall. The bathrooms were covered and smuthered in Zayn pictures. The study room was full of Liam pictures, and the living room was divided evenly amoung Louis and Harry, creating the perfect "Larry Stylinson" collage.

"God, Christie. That is a great song but you don't have to scream it out so loudly." I chuckled.

We all put on our pajamas and gathered around the kitchen.

"So what game should we play?" asked a very eager Katie. We all pondered at the question.

I was just about to suggest that we play truth or dare when Christie beat me to it.

"Truth or Dare! Let's play that! I llooooveee that game!"

I rolled my eyes. "You've got to be absolutely kidding me."

Her eyes narrowed and a smirk spilled on her face.

"C'mon Jordan, it'll be fun!" I give in way to easy, so I just rolled my eyes and nodded.

Everytime we play a game of Truth or Dare, something somewhere at sometime gets too far. This outta be a plesant experience. "Ok, so who's first?" I asked, looking around playfully. Rosie perked up and said,"Katie, truth or dare?" Katie's eyes widened as she thought of the best and safest way to go. Rosie was one of the best Truth or Dare player I have ever known. She thinks of the most troubling truths while Christie dangerous dares.

Hesitantly, Katie said,"Truth...."

"Is it true that you snogged up Jonny in the 11th grade?"

Wow.. I honestly didn't expect that type of question from Rosie. Normally, it'd be something super super personal that gets under your skin.

"Are you kidding me? Of course I did!" said a very confident Christie.

"Ok ummm... Jordan!" That's it. BAM. I had been chosen as Christie's dare victim. I gulped. This should be good. "Truth or Dare?"

Oh come on, Jordan. You can do it. I always pick truth. Always. Always. Always. I rarely ever pick dare.

"Umm... Dare." I whispered mischievously.

"Hmm......." She had a puzzling look on her face. "I dare you to........ dress up like a guy tomorrow. No, 'you can easily tell it's a girl dressed as a guy'. You have to go full-out dude makeover."

"WHAT?!" I shouted. She has GOT to be joking.  Like, they know I have a speciality in voice-acting and I can legit, make my voice sound like a guy's. Katie does have alot of make-up stuff since she's mainly into Broadway. 

 "Make that, a double dog dare!" She comfirmed, wearing a cheeky grin across her face.

"What are you? Five years old?!" I exclaimed. There was no way in hell I'll do it. But me being me, and the fact that she now changed it into a double dare proved my first thoughts wrong.

"Fine, I'll....... do it." I caved in. Oh boy.. what did I just get myself into?