Manhattan Here We Come pt 2

If you are reading and keeping up with the story I want to say thanks! I can’t wait to introduce Bennet to the story!

*I couldn’t believe that in a week I would be heading to Manhattan! Manhattan! I am so sick of Connecticut, but what was I going to tell my parents or Maggie! I guess I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.

*Whispering in Class*

Me: “What the hell are you going to tell Sebastard...sorry I mean Sebastian!

*Carrie and Sebastian were on and off every week and really I don’t see why she deals with him. Whenever it came to supporting Carrie he always acted like a douche.

Carrie: “Walt that’s not funny!”

Me: “I said sorry!”

Carrie: “Honestly I don’t know!” “I guess I was just going to be honest.”

Me: “I can’t say the same for Maggie.”

Carrie: “Maybe it won’t be so bad; we can tell everyone at the diner this afternoon.”

Me: “Ok! This isn’t going to go smoothly.”

Carrie and I met up with the gang at “Shipley’s” our favorite diner! I wonder how this is going to go!

Me: “Okay you guys me and Carrie don’t want you to say anything just listen.”

Carrie: “Walt has decided to come with me to Manhattan.”

Sebastian: “What!”

Me: “Shut up Sebastian!”

Sebastian: “Don’t tell me to shut up!” “I’m not letting my girlfriend go to Manhattan with some other guy.”

Me: “Dude seriously!” “We came here to invite anyone else, but you wouldn’t know that because you can’t seem to keep your damn mouth closed!”

Carrie: “Guys stop!”

Sebastian: “Why do you spend so much time with Carrie huh; you trying to make a move on my girl?”

Maggie: “Please he won’t even make a move on me!” “But that’s a good question; why are you just dropping everything to go to Manhattan with Carrie?”

Me: “I’m trying to be a good friend and be there for her and not be selfish like everyone else!”

Mouse: “Hey I’m not being selfish; my parents would kill me if I went all the way to Manhattan and if wasn’t school related.”

Carrie: “You guys are ridiculous!” “Maggie and Sebastian I can’t believe how selfish you too are being.”

Maggie: “Are you two screwing each other?”

Carrie and Me: “What?”

Maggie: “Answer the question is that the reason you don’t make to have sex with me because you’re too busy fucking my best friend?”

Walt: “Babe no!” “No one is screwing anyone; I just want to be a good friend and be there for Carrie.”

Carrie: “I asked Walt to come. I knew none of you would be able to come.”

*Things became a little calm after a while! We convinced Maggie and Sebastian that nothing was going on which there wasn’t. Being around all this craziness made me even more eager to head to Manhattan! Everyone started leaving and we I turned to walk away I felt a tug at my arm.

Maggie: “Prove it!”

Me: “Prove what?”

Maggie: “Come to my house and I want you to make love to me! Show me that you still love me!”

Me: “Um okay.”

*I wasn’t quite sure of what else to say. I didn’t know how I was going to bring myself to have sex with Maggie..I just wasn’t feeling up to it. That night we had sex and it was the most awkward feeling in the world. I didn’t feel the love or the passion like in the movies. I couldn’t figure out what was wrong me or was it her! I had been a long week and Carrie and I couldn’t wait to get to Manhattan.