Cinderella Man

*Bennet POV

As I stood there in disbelief I couldn't help but think of the pain Walt must of been in. Who was I to Walt between a rock and hard place. Of course I knew Walt was gay..I could feel it in my gut but it wasn't my gaydar that I felt it was my feelings for Walt. As I started to head to the party to get Merissa high ass I saw Walt's glove he left behind. This glove was my reason to see him.

Walt's POV:

As Carrie and I left the train station all I could think of was Maggje my beautiful girlfriend, who I adored some much. I had to get to her and prove to her and most importantly myself that I was not faggot! I said goodnight to Carrie and make my way straight to Maggie's house. 30 minutes later I found myself standing at her door. I took her into my arms and headed straight to her bedroom. As I snatched the pink gown from her body the image of Bennet popped into my head. There lied Maggie's naked body and all I could see was Bennet.

Maggie POV:

As I lied there naked I could see the lust in Walt's eyes. I have never seen him this turned on. I couldn't complain...I loved this side of my Walter. I twisted my hands into his curly locks as he held me close to him. His finger tips tracing down my spine mad the hairs on my neck stand up!

Walt's POV:

Everytime my body slammed into Maggie's I could only wish that it was Bennett's. This was everything but romantic because in reality I was making love to Maggie but in my little fancy it was Bennett I had wrapped in my arms.

**Next Morning**

Bennett POV:

I woke up that morning thinking about nothing but Walt. I layed in bed and tossed the glove in the air trying to figure out what I would say to him. I figured I would just tell him how I felt because everything I could think of sounded corny as fuck! I had to talk to him.