six.

{six.}

Was Jackson jealous? Yeah he guessed. Listening to the person you love talk about their ex like they were some kind of diamond makes you feel shitty, like bronze or something compared to them.

"Hey Jackson? Where are you? I couldn't find you at our usual spot" Mark said on the other line as Jackson fixed his bag, already almost to class.

"Sorry, I forgot, I gotta go now" Jackson hung up. He didn't want to talk to Mark right now. He loved Mark, but Mark needed time to forget his ex and move on. Jackson painfully, but sincerely accepted that.

Mark was confused, scared and nervous. What if he angered Jackson? Of course you dummy! No one talks about their ex to their current partner! Pabo pabo pabo!

Jackson didn't eat lunch, he didn't have slightest appetite. He just locked himself in one of the bathroom's stalls and sulked, he almost cried, thinking that he wasn't enough. Completely opposite of Mark, who thought he was more then what he deserved.

"Jackson!" Mark finally got a glance of Jackson after the school in the park nearby. They always crossed it when Mark or Jackson walked each other back home.

Jackson stopped. But didn't dare to turn around. He couldn't look at Mark and tell him it's nothing... not after hiding all day.

"Jackson please look at me! Please!"

Still, no movement. At this, Mark went to him and turned him around with force. "Jackson talk to me!"

If people were in the park, they would get weird looks, but now no one had strength to walk in the park after a long, tiring school day.

"Jackson, please..." Mark begged. Jackson felt a lump in his throat, unable to destroy the silence and he hated it.

"Did I upset you with talking about Yun?" Of course you did you idiot! Mark answered himself angrily.

"I'm not gonna lie, but yeah you did... But I don't blame you. If I loved someone like that I of course wouldn't forget them easily... I understand you need time Markie"

Mark missed the nickname more then he thought he would've. He hugged Jackson "Jackson I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I am so sorry"

He chanted as Jackson caressed other's head, hugging him.

When Jackson asked Mark for Yun's photo, Mark was uncertain, but still somehow found a photograph of Yun.

"Wow, he was really cute, no wonder you liked him at the first sight. What was his personality like?"

"Calm, quiet and submissive"

Jackson hummed, accepting Mark's short answers. He couldn't help, but notice something about Yun that made him think deeply.

Yun was extremely skinny.

[to be continued...]
Kim-Kim ♡