five.

{five.}

The morning was wonderful in Tuan household. It was one of the best Mark ever had. As for Jackson... he couldn't really walk. His muscles felt like burning whenever he stood up and Mark, being a good boyfriend, was his legs. Let's just see how morning took place while Mrs. Tuan was away.

Mark woke up with a yawn, having a ball of blonde fluff hugging his chest. "Jackson... My adorable fluffball" he chuckled at the nickname and started running his long fingers in younger's hair.

Jackson woke up a little later, rubbing his eye like a child and yawning, which Mark thought was adorable "Mark?"

"Good morning princess"

Jackson laughed and grabbed his phone, soon there was a 'ping' sound from Mark's phone.

Jackzone
Good morning Markie

Mark smiled and attacked Jackson's face with butterfly kisses. Jackson giggled happily and got ready to get up from bed, causing Mark to whine

"Princess~" Jackson chuckled seductively as he tried to go to the bathroom, but failed when his legs gave up. Mark instantly picked up the boy and cradled him in his arms.

"Aww princess can't walk?"

"Shut up Mark!"

Jackson hummed happily as he sipped his cappuccino "One of the reasons I wanna marry you is because your coffee is bomb af"

Mark chuckled at his adorable boyfriend and admired his smile and laugh.

"Hey Mark"  he sipped some more "I'll top next time"

"Whatever floats your boat princess" Mark said and kissed Jackson on the forehead. Cooing at him.

"So, shall we do project now?"

"Are you gonna be shirtless?"

"Well, you ripped my shirt yesterday genius"

"Agh you look adorable princess" Mark said while looking Jackson up and down in his black hoodie. Does he realise if he keeps acting like that we'll have a third round?

"That wasn't hard now was it" Jackson caressed Mark's hair, who laid on his chest and stomach. Soon elder fell asleep.

"Aish... Mark" he smiled adoringly. He caressed other's scalp and kissed his forehead.

Mark woke up with a pillow and the blanket where's Jackson?... he looked around, only to see his mom in the kitchen.

"Mom? Where's Jackson?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes, yawning. Mark wanted to get coffee, but his mother slapped his hand away to signal 'no more coffee today'

"He left, after all, it was 7pm, he had to go home Mark"

"7pm?!... How long did I sleep?..."

"I don't know, but the way he looked at you when I walked in... Mark, don't let him go, ever. Don't get me wrong but your Yun's kisses could never come close to Jackson's simple glances to you"

"Mom please don't get Yun to this. It's over, we're nothing now" Mark said as he still picked up packed coffee to have some energy for the rest of the day.

Me
bby did u mess with my
phone?

Bae🙈💙
lmao i wonder how
you found out

Change Bae🙈💙's
Contact Name?
Yes No

"Hey Mark!"

"Hey Yugeom what's up?"

"Have you seen BamBam?"

"Um no. Why? Is he missing?" Mark couldn't help but notice that Yugeom probably ran whole school because he was breathing like he was drowning a second ago.

"He hung up on me yesterday, and I don't know why! I was just talking about Jiho, that new girl, and he just hung the phone up!" he paused for a second "...I'm not dense so I though 'what if he likes me?' but... he just ended a relationship and even if this was right, he needs time..."

BamBam kinda reminded Mark of himself, because he got back in a relationship not even after a week after braking up with someone he thought he would love forever, but...

"Hey Jackson, did you know how my sunshine looked like?" Mark suddenly spoke when he and Jackson we're in the library, studying for upcoming test.

Jackson halted but didn't look up from he book. Mark still noticed, but he couldn't contain his urge to speak his heart out.

"He was the purest human being ever in my eyes... in anyone's eyes really... I thought it would last forever but, fate takes us on different doesn't it? life is such an asshole"

Jackson laughed bitterly "Yeah, especially when it made you meet me, right?"

Mark's eyes widened and he gulped. He didn't expect Jackson to get the wrong idea. He loved Jackson, but it wasn't easy erasing all memories of Yun.

"Look, the test is due Friday, we have 3 more days, we can manage studying the rest tomorrow, however, now I have to go... My parents and I are having a family dinner"

He packed his bag in a flash and before Mark knew it, there was not even a simplest trace of Jackson, other then the thought what have I done?...

[to be continued...]
Kim-Kim ♡