-2-

Emma's Point Of View

I woke up to see that it was 7:00 and I got up from my bed and went downstairs. When I got to the kitchen I saw my mom and Dad cooking dinner.

"Hey kido how was school?"

"You know school."

"How is Regina?"

"Fine I guess."

"What do you mean you guess? You guys are inseparable."

"Well now that Robin is in the picture i'm out."

"Does her parents know about this Robin boy?"

"No."

"Well You should tell Regina to stay away from him, I hear he is not a good kid."

"Yeah."

"Well dinner will be ready in about ten minuets."

"I'm not hungry."

"Emma what did you eat today?"

"I had a salad."

"That's it?"

"No I also had a burger."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Emma you know what the doctor said."

"I know mom."

I walked out of the kitchen and went back into my room. I lied to them but I promised myself that I wouldn't eat this time. I then got ready for a shower. After I got out of the shower I saw Regina sitting on my bed.

"Regina what the hell are you doing here?"

"Your parents let me in."

"Oh. How did your date go?"

"I didn't go."

"Why?"

"My dad died."

"WHAT?!"

"He was hit by a drunk driver."

"Gina."

"My mom doesn't even care enough to see him, she is two worried about her business trip."

"Gina I'm so sorry."

Regina then got off of the bed and walked towards me. She then took her hands and slid them through my wet hair. She then ripped off my towel exposing me. Then she took her hands and explored my body.

"Emma you're beautiful."

She then kissed my neck.

"Gina we can't."

"Emma please, make me forget."

"Regina."

"Emma please." 

She looked up at me and tears wear streaming down her face. I wiped her cheeks and kissed her passionately. I unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. Then kissed her deeply and guided us to the bed. Regina rolled over on top of me and kissed my neck, and I moaned loudly.

"Emma you have to be quiet or your parents are going to hear us."

"Regina we shouldn't do this."