-12-

It has been 3 months since Emma and the kids moved in and it has been absolutely amazing. Emma and I are in a relationship and the kids are doing great. She explained the whole thing with Robin and how she didn't love him she was drunk and then she got pregnant and she felt stupid. I assured her that it was fine because she got two beautiful children out of it. Henry has a little girlfriend who is such a sweetheart. Then Bailee and Sammi are practically inseparable and they do everything together. I was sitting down in my room and then the door opened and I looked up to see Henry.

"Regina?"

"Yeah Henry why aren't you at school?"

"Um can I tell you something?"

"Henry what's wrong?"

"I think violet is pregnant."

"Violet the girl that you have been daiting?"

"Yeah."

"The girl who's parents don't even know you guys are dating."

"Bingo."

I then got up and smacked Henry on the top of his head.

"Ow!"

"Henry what the hell!"

"Look I don't know how it happened?"

"Well assuming you guys did what needed to be done to make it happen i'm pretty sure you know how it happened. Did you least use protection?"

"No."

I then smacked Henry in his head again.

"Ow!"

"Henry what the actual fuck?"

"Look I know its a big deal but she wants to meet up  later tonight to see if she is pregnant or not could you come with me?"

"Fine and what about your mom?"

"Don't tell her until we know for sure."

"Henry."

"Please!"

"Fine but you owe me."

"Thank you!"

Henry hugged me and I hugged him back. When he pulled away I smacked him in the head again.

"OW!"

"Go get ready i'll take you to school."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Later that evening

I drove Henry to the address and then we both got out of the car and walked into the building.

"Violet wanted to tell you that you may or may not be a father here?"

"She just texted she said take the door to the left go up the stairs and then she will let us know."

Henry walked in front of me and I followed him.

"Why couldn't she just go hey i'm pregnant?"

"Gina I don't know."

"Henry these are a lot of stairs?"

"Stop complaining we are almost there."

"Ugh."

After a few more stairs Henry opened the door and it led to a rooftop. It had twinkle lights and food ah I love food. I looked to see Emma and the girls standing with huge smiles on their faces.

"Henry did you already tell them? Is Violet pregnant? Did you already know?"

"Violet is pregnant?"

"Omg Bailee we are going to be aunts!"

"Yay we can dress up the baby in cute outfits!"

"No mom she is not pregnant."

"Aww." Bailee and Sammi sighed.

"Henry care to explain."

"Mom you said find a way to get Gina here and I did now if you will excuse me I have a date with Violet."

"Henry don't forget to take your sisters."

"I know come along girls."

"Wait I want to know what she says?"

"What I say?" I questioned.

"Yeah about the-"

"Sammi shut up!" Henry yelled.

"Why?"

"You are going to ruin-"

"You kids can go now!"Emma yelled.

"Fine come on lets go."

I watched as the kids went out the door and I turned back to face Emma.

"What is going on?"

"I just want to have dinner with my fiancé is that to much to ask?"

"I mean dinner is fine and the kids could have stayed but I don't see why all of this is, wait did you say fiancé?"

"I did but that's only if you want to be."

"Emma what are you asking?"

"Well i'm asking my best friend if she would do the honors of marrying me?"

"Are you serious?"

"Of course."

"Oh my Emma yes yes yes a million times yes!"

I ran into Emma's arms and she hugged me tightly and soon I started crying.

"Gina baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing I just love you."

"I love you too."

"Emma I have a question."

"Yes?"

"Can we eat now?"

"I thought you'd never ask."