-5-

Regina's Point Of View

I looked around and realized that Emma had left.

"Bye Robin."

"Bye Regina sorry about your dad."

"Thanks."

"Remember I'm here if you ever need anyone to talk to."

I smiled at him and turned and walked out of the building. I called Emma and it went straight to voicemail. I went home and walked in, to see the house was completely empty. I walked upstairs to my room to see my mom looking at pictures of me and Emma.

"Mom what are you doing?"

"Oh Regina darling i'm so sorry."

She got off of the bed and hugged me. I pushed her off of me and looked at her.

"Sorry for what exactly?"

"Emma she didn't tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"About the other girl."

I immediately felt jealousy taking over my body. "What other girl?"

"Oh I think this is a conversation for you and Emma to have."

I stormed out of my room and called Emma again. It went straight to voicemail. I then drove to Emma's house and knocked on the door and her mom answered. 

"Hey Regina."

"Hi is Emma here?"

"Um..she wanted me to give you this."

She handed me a letter and I took it.

"Regina she doesn't want to see you."

"Why?"

"She didn't say."

I pushed opened the door and ran into the house.

"REGINA!"

I ran up the stairs and to Emma's room, I heard music and I started banging on the door.

"Emma open the god damn door!"

Emma opened the door slightly. 

"I thought I told my mom not to let you in."

"Emma talk to me."

"Goodbye Regina." She said as she started closing the door. Before she could close it all the way I pushed it open reveling a half naked girl laying in her bed.

"Who the hell is that?"

"That's Lily."

"Why is she here?"

"Because I told her to come over, Regina why are you here? Don't you have a date with Robin or something."

"Emma where is this coming from?"

"Regina just go you're leaving anyway so just get out!"

I smacked Emma and she pushed me out of the room. I grabbed her by the arm and took her to my car.

"Regina let go of me!"

"NO!"

"NO?"

"Emma why are you being so mean to me?"

"Because you are leaving and if I hate you then I won't miss you so Regina let me hate you!"

"Emma i'm going to miss you too."

"Not how i'm going to miss you."

"Emma-"

"Regina I love you more than a best friend and It will never work between us so just let me hate you please!"

I nodded and Emma went back into the house and I drove home. When I got there my mom had a car waiting.

"Regina darling lets go."

"But I thought I had more time."

"Well they want me there by tomorrow."

"What about my stuff?"

"Its going to be shipped now get in the car."

I got in the car and sat next to my mother. I took out my phone and texted Emma

"I guess this is goodbye i'll miss you."

I then deleted her number and closed my eyes as the car started moving taking us to the airport.