-13-

Regina's Point Of View 

I was laying in bed and Emma had just came in from the bathroom.

"Hello my b-e-a-utiful fiancé."

"Hello."

Emma climbed into the bed and kissed my nose. I giggle and Emma smiled.

"Regina?"

"Yes?"

"Lets go get married."

"Emma we are getting married."

"No I mean like now!"

"Now?"

"Emma its 8:00 in the morning."

"I know the kids are at school and we can just go to the court house and we both can get white dresses and then go and get married."

"Emma-" She then cut me off with a kiss and climbed on top of me.

"Emma stop."

"Regina."

"Emma get off of me so I can find a white dress."

"Yay!"

"Emma I have to get dressed and so do you."

"No we can just go find dresses in our PJ's."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah it will be fun."

"I can't believe I am about to marry a child."

"Well believe it babe because its about to happen." Emma said with a cheeky grin on her face and then kissed me deeply. Emma went into the bathroom and got some makeup and I did the same. We grabbed our phones and purses and then we went to a thrift store. 

"So lets split up find a white dress but it and then we can text each other when we are done."

"Sounds like a plan."

Emma kissed me one more time before we got out of the car and went into the thrift store. Once we were in we went our separate ways. I found a white strapless lace dress and I knew it would be perfect. I bought it and put it back in the car. I walked back in and Emma was coming out and had a bag.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes."

We walked to the car and drove to the court house. When we got there we got changed and Emma looked so beautiful.

Henry Point Of View.

The girls and I got home from school and our moms weren't there. I called both of them and we didn't get an answer. I then called the pizza place and decided to enjoy our freedom. Soon we went to bed and I had woke up around 3:00 in the morning and I had heard something break in the kitchen. I grabbed a baseball bat and slowly creeped downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see my mom and Regina laughing and stumbling.

"Hey Henry."

"Hey mom where have you guys been?"

"Well we got married and then stopped by this odd little bakery which really was not what I expected."

"Henry we are high." My mom said in a whisper that was not so much of a whisper.

"Wait you guys git married without us?"

"Yeah."

"You got high without me?"

"Henry no drugs! Drugs are bad!"

"Yeah whatever." I then watched as they both opened up the freezer and started going to town on the ice cream. I sighed and went back up to my room.