7.

________________________________

I was sitting on the kitchen counter in my pajamas waiting for the coffee to finish. As I pour myself a cup I heard another set of heavy  stomps and a set of smaller feet making their way downstairs. I look up to see Derek walking over with a small child trying to climb on him. We laugh at their attempt before he leans in and kisses me passionately. I savor it as I hear a small 'ew' coming from the child behind Derek. We both laugh again before Derek turned around and picked the kid up and started to tickle them. I laughed at this while sipping on my coffee. I notice that I can't see the kids face no matter how hard I try. That's when we heard a knocking at the door. I instinctively push the child gently behind me and watch as Derek opens the door only to fall to the floor. I try to yell but I can't. Then I noticed a single firefly flutter into the room but I knew this was something far more evil than just a firefly. Out of nowhere a flash of white and blue is thrown into the firefly and it disappears. Then everything fades away to the sound of  Derek groggily yelling my name and the child shaking me.

________________________________

I woke up drenched in sweat and labored breathing. This was the sixth time I had this dream in the past week. I grabbed the shirt Derek gave me and took a deep breath in to calm myself before getting up and ready.

Derek has been talking to me through the link as I like to call it, a lot since he can't visit me as often because of Scott. But we've been managing. God do I miss him. I miss his touch, his scent, his eyes, everything.

We all got to school and apparently Scott had a nightmare last night as well.

"It was weird. I woke up and I was covered in sweat and couldn't breathe. " Yeah join the club bubba. I thought and felt Crystal nod in agreement.

"Well I have but they end differently. " Stiles said.

"Ew!" I said. Then I got a little flashback to the child in my dream. It made me smile for some reason.

"A. That's not what I meant. And B. Don't even give us details about you in bed ever again. " Scott said after.

"Noted. " he replied sarcastically. "Let me take a guess here though,"

"No I know you think it's because I'm going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm going to loose control and rip her throat out. "

"No of course not. Alright ok that's totally it. But it's gonna be fine. Personally I think you're handling this freaking amazingly. Both of you. It's not like there's a lycanthropy beginners class you can take. "

With the look on Scott's face I knew what he was thinking and suddenly all I can think about is how he wants the man he falsely put in jail to help him. Such a brilliant plan there Scott.

"Maybe not a class but how bout a teacher?"

I rolled my eyes at them as they argued.

"It all felt so real though. " Scott said.