Chapter 1

Rose POV
"Rose, did you get my paper work done for this evening" Amanda Franklin, my boss asked me as she walks up to me"

"Yes Mrs. franklin, I have the paper work and cover done for the article you asked for" I handed the papers to her.

"Do you have-" I cut her off before she got to finish her sentence.

"Your, Java chip with extra chocolate on top with one shot of expresso, with you chocolate dip donuts" I smile at her and give them to her. "Here you go".

"Smart ass" she mumbles as she takes them from my hand and walks off into her office. "I want my number one team in my office in 20 minutes" she calls before shutting her door.

"Today's gonna be a long day" I whisper to myself. I have been working at the MAA Co for a year now. And it's honestly the best thing ever. I moved to England 2 years ago to start off fresh before I started working. I started typing on my laptop for the article I was writing about. It's about child abuse. Mrs. Franklin wanted me to write about something that has been going on with the world and has been for centuries. She wanted me to write about something that I'm so passionate. So I decided to write about child abuse.

I've had friends who went throw it. And I have been throw it but not as hard or rough than others get it. Or my friend Zozie. She's one of the greatest friends I have. She lives in England for a long time till she moves to New York for her art career. She tries to visit as much as she can. But with her art career and my article career, it's hard for us to meet. But we make the most of it.

"Rose! Come to my office" mrs franklin called. I got out of my seat and opened the door to her office. "Hello dear" mrs franklin said.

"Hi mrs franklin" I told her. "The meeting didn't start?" It came out more of a question than a comment.

"No, I wanted to talk to you alone before the meeting happened" she told me as she gestured to me to take a seat. "Your one of my favorite assistant I have"

"I'm your only assistant" I told her. A grin was put on her face.

"That's true" she winked at me. I let out a chuckle. "Do you know why I never fired you the first year you've been here or that I actually like you?"

"Um... because I'm good at my job?" My job has always been apart of my life. It's always what I wanted to do.

"Right! Your well working and you never miss a day of work" she explains "and I would like to give u an opportunity to write an article of a famous boxer: Harry styles" she says with excitement "here are the tickets for tonight. You can bring one person, and make sure to ask him questions. Ive set up a meeting for you with Harry styles"

"Wow, this- this is amazing. Thank you so much" I gave her a hug "um, but who is Harry styles?" I let go of the hug and ask her.

She gave me a weird look, than said "well he is one of the youngest greatest fighter know to the boxing world" this is gonna be an exciting night.

"Anyways we have to get ready for the meeting, they'll be coming in any minutes" she walks over and takes a seat in her chair.

After she said that people stared to walk in. "Everyone we have a busy week. And I would like everyone to play there part" she gets up her chair and walks over to her board.

"Mark, you'll right the book review of the new book, katlyn you'll have to take notes on the new romance with the new married celebs, Austin and Alexa you'll have to interview the people involved in the fire at the flower shop. And Rose, you'll go to a boxing match for Harry Styles and interview him all week" she explains everyone's role. "That's it now go you all have paper work to do"

"Um ms franklin..." I said as everyone left her office.

"Yes Rose darling" she replies sitting in her seat. I walk over to her desk and show her the tickets.

"Um, are you sure you want to have me on this?" I asked her. "I-I mean this is pretty big. And I have no idea who this Henry guy is, so..."

"Darling first off its Harry second off its a big opportunity for you, you said u want to be writing articles. Well darling this is the thing. I'll have all information, articles, newspapers of Harry Styles on you desk by the end of the day and tonight you'll watch the match and interview him later on" she explains. "Now I'm sure your very busy and so am I, now get back to your desk and do you work"

"Yes ma''am" I got up and left her office this is gonna be a long week.

So this is my first chapter of my first actual book. Hopefully you guys like it. Please vote and comment. I would love to hear your thoughts.