Chapter 4

Rose
It was Saturday. No work. No papers of article. No writing. No editing. No nothing. Just my lazy day.

I got out of bed and did my morning routine. I got in the show for about 2 hours. I washed my hair with soap and conditioner. And rinsed my body with my vanilla scented body soap. After the shower o brushed my teeth. I put on my clothes and left my room. I got my car keys to go to my locate caffe store.

After I got there I ordered my tea and my sandwich cause I was to lazy to make one at home. "To go or to stay?" The lady asked.

"To go please" I replied to her. I pairs for my drink and I toke a seat at one of there tables taking out my phone and waited for my drink to arrive. I started to go through tumbler and Pinterest. I love to look through DIY's and I love to make them.

I heard someone taking a seat on the same table I was sitting in. I look up and see the one and only... Harry styles. "Well look who it is. The girl who can't mind her own damn business" Harry said.

"Your the one that's sitting on my table, remember" I rolled my eyes at him. And looked down to my phone. I saw him from the corner of my eyes acting like a dork. Before I could say anything my name and drink was called.

"One mango black tea lemonade for Rose" the women behind the desk called. I got up from my seat and walked over to the counter. I grabbed my tea and started to walking out of the café. I didn't bother to look at Harry and I wasn't in the mood talk to him.

"You know it's really rude to walk away from someone" I heard a husky from a far. Let me guess who can it be. The one and only Harry styles.... again.

"And you know I really don't care. Your the one who kick me out before our interview even started" I said to him taking a sip from my drink and crossing my arms over my chest. He smiled at me, dimples popping out.

I really didn't notice that he has dimples or he had eyes that are like the forest. "Hey Rose take a picture, it'll last long". Harry rolled his eyes in annoyance. This guy is such an ass

"What do you want" I asked. Since this guy wants to be an ass I'll be one too. I mean... I've never really been rude to someone. I end up feeling bad.

"First off, I want you to tell you little boss, what ever her name is... to mind her own fucking business" he said harshly. "And second. I want you to stay the fuck away from me, understand" he said taking a step closer to me.

"Your the one that came up to me!" I yelled. Is this guy serious right now. One minute he's laughing and the next he gets all serious.

"Listen, I don't give a fuck just stay away from me, I don't want a little annoying ass girl following me" irritation coming from his voice. I'm not gonna that did hurt a little.

"Anyways why would I want to be near you. You smell like you haven't showered in days" I stomp my foot and walked off to go into my car. I started my engine  and drove off.

~~~~
"Natalen you don't understand, one minute he's nice and the next he's rude and serious" I exclaim.

"Rosalinda Avery Johns, you need to calm your ass down, I mean common. All boxers are like that" she said through the phone.

"Don't call me by my first or full name. You now how I get" I said. I hate when people call me by my full name. Or my nick name.

"Are you seriously gonna just stop with saying that, that isn't your name". Natalen said. If only she new the real reason. Oh wait she does..."

"Just your butt over here, please" I tell her before hanging up. I entered my Room and walked over to my dresser. I got out my soft pajama monkey shorts. And my extremely large sweater. I went to my bathroom and removed my makeup.

I hear my phone ringing. I go over to where my phone is and I pressed the call button. "Hey I forgot to order pizza. Do you mind calling and placing an order. please" Natalen said holding the please for a little longer.

"Hey stupid, I was suppose to place in order. You get the junk food. And I'll get the dinner food" I told her shaking my head.

"Oh yeah I completely forgot. Anyways I'm almost done getting the junk" she told me. We said our good byes and hung up. I went on google and search up alanos pizza. I dialed there number and waited for someone to answer.

"Hello" I heard through the phone.

"Hi I would like to place an order under the name of Rose Johns for pick up please" I told the person.

"Ok and what would you like for your order ms"

"I would like 2 large pizza, one with half black olives and the other with pepperoni. And the other pizza would be half mushroom and half pineapple" I said. I love there pizza and especially there ranch. It's literally to die for.

"Is that it?" The person who to be exact is a guy said.

"Um no. I would also like 1 large fries and chicken wings. And that's all" I told him as well.

"Alright, that will be 44.89$ and it will be ready in an hour" he said and hung up. I call Natalen and told her to pick up the pizza cause I was to lazy and I'm already in my pjs.

After a while Natalen got here and I was so excited to finally watch one of my favorite movies with her. "I still can't believe you have never Troy". I said while taking the popcorn out of the microwave. I walked into my room and plopped myself on my bed.

"Well I'm sorry not everyone has time to watch movies or shows or read books" we got into the blanket and I pressed play for the movie.

"Well I'm always busy and I never have time to watch or do anything. So shut up and watch the movie." I told her.

Half way through the movie my phone rang. "This is the hundredth time my phone rang today". I mumbled and pushed the movie to answer my phone.

"Do you really have to pick the movie" Natty yelled.

"Yep" I replied and pressed answer. I place the phone in my ear and the first thing I hear is yelling.

"You better have a damn good reason to why the hell you didn't get that much questions answered from Harry Styles!" The one and only Mrs Franklin yelled through the phone.

"I-I- I'm really sorry Mrs Franklin. I know how much this interview was worth. But the questions you told me to ask him was a little bit personal and he yelled at me for asking the wrong question" I told her. I'm not gonna lie she scares me from time to time.

"Well you couldn't move on from that question than!?" I was literally shaking cause of how scared I was that I might get fired.

"Mrs Franklin I would have asked more questions but he kicked me out. I'm really sorry". I exclaim.

"Damn right your sorry, your gonna interview him one last time. And you better not mess this up!" She's got to be joking. I'm not doing that no way in hell.

"Mrs Franklin please have someone help do it. I still have those papers you want me to edit". I begged to her.

"We'll see on Monday" she said a little bit more calmly. "I have to go. My lovely family is waiting for me". I hung up the phone and walked into the room. I explained what happened on the phone to Natty and we decided not to put to much pressure on it and continue with the movie.