Chapter 7

Rose
I woke up by a strong light on my shut eye lids. I opened my eyes and instantly got a hard pounding in my head. I placed my hands on my head and groaned. I look over to my side and fell of the bed with a soft scream. Instantly Harry shot up from the bed looking at what happened.

He gave me a dirty look. "Care to explain what happened?" Harry said crossing his arms over his chest.

"I-I'm sorry, I got scared" I mumble looking away seeing him only with a white t-shirt. "How... how did I um... get here?" I asked.

Harry got off the bed and kneeled down next to me. "What do you remember from yesterday" he asked. What I remember?

"Not much in all honesty" I told him. Than a thought hit me. "Oh god, did we..." Harry got the hint of what I was asking.

"No... no we didn't" he answered. "What do you remember from the club" Harry asked quietly.

I tried to remember. "The last thing I remember was getting a drink. But it was to strong for me. And I felt sick but that's all I remember" I said. I look up at him. "Did something else happen?" 

"Rose... you were almost rapped" Harry said. I look at him in shock.

"What?" I said getting up from the floor. But my body had other plans. "How?" I asked right when I feel back to the floor.

"This guy, he spiked your because he's a fuck up" he told me. We looked into each other's eyes.

"Why?" I asked. He looked at me in shock.

"Why, what?" Why would harry do that for me if he can't stand me.

"Why did you help me?" I had no idea why someone like him... a boxer would want to help someone like me.

"Cause I saw someone who needs help and I came and helped you" he answered honestly but he also added. "It's not like you special or anything you were in need of help and I helped you".

I know he doesn't like me but he can at least try and not make me feel badder about myself. "It was just a question you don't have to be an ass". I rolled my eyes. I got up from the floor. "Whatever, where's my close" I asked.

"I put them in the washer and dryer 5 minutes before u woke up with my clothes" he said scrolling through his phone. "I'll bring you them later in the day just wear my clothes to you house".

"I would rather die" I mumbled I wrote my address on a paper I saw and told Harry it was right here. I left the room and walked down stairs. I was about to leave his house when Harry called my name.

"Do you know how the hell your getting back" I already new I had no idea where I was but I didnt want Harry's help anymore.

"Yes in fact I do. So if you mind. Goodbye" I sassed at him

"Really than where are we. What street are we in?" He asked. Rising his eyebrows. He's so hot but annoying I'll admit.

"You know what? how bout you give me my clothes and I'll find the nearest bus stop and be on my way" I told him. I really didn't want to be here or see him. Harry nodded and walked into a room and toke about 5 minutes to get back but with a bag in his hand this time.

"Here, I just put them in the washer so there still wet, off you go now" he waved.

I mumbled a good bye and walked out. I've been in one relationship in my life and that turned into something I'll never want to experience in my life. I will never trust guys ever.

I started walking down the street and toke out my phone and opened the maps. I look for the nearest bus stop... which was 30 minutes away. "So much walking" I mumbled. I headed off in the direction the map is tell me to go. About 10 to 15 minutes I hear a car honk at me. I turn around to see Harry open his window.

"Get in" he said. I swear, the way he said it made my stomach ache. He stopped the car when I stopped walking.

"I'm good. I like to walk" I told him and continued to walk. I heard Harry let out a sign.

"Listen I gotta go somewhere and your heading in the same direction just get in". He told me again. "and besides the bus stop is 30 minutes away and the people in there are far from what your little eyes could see". I decided that I'll get in the car with him.

"Fine" I said and walked to the passenger seat and got in. He started to drive and it was silent. I looked over at him and saw how he was pinching his lips together and his eyebrows were pulled together.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" he smirked at me.

"Why would I want my phone to have a crack on it?" I asked with a confused face.

"Mhm, yeah will you see the picture of me on your phone will fix it right up" he gave me a cheesy smile. "What's your address?" He questioned. I told him my address and we stayed quiet the rest of the way. I rest my head on the window and waited till we get to my street.

After about 20 minutes we get to my house and I told him a good bye and a thank you. I walk into my building and start walking up the stairs to the 4th floor. Once I got to my door I unlock it I grab my mail from last night and go straight to me room and lay down.

I look through my letters and one had my heart rate go up and my hands begin to shake with sweat on them.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn so that's another chapter please if you find my book good so far please like and vote for me and also tell your friends thank you!!! Hopefully you guys are having a good day.