Forty

Justine's POV

"Has he called or anything yet?" Kamari asked, stretching her legs out on our newly bought couch.

"No, but it's only been 3 days so I guess that's fine. But I don't wanna think about that nigga, how happy are you to finally be living with me? your bestest friend in the whole entire world?"

"Bitch, I was basically living with you already because we talked on the phone 24/7" She said and rolled her chocolate brown eyes.

I picked the pillow up from behind my back and threw it at her.

"Bitch" she snapped and threw it back. I started to die laughing.

Times like this we're always the best between us. Kamari will forever be my best friend..

No..

She'll forever be my sister.

"What do you want for dinner? I'm craving pizza" I said as I got up, I quickly pulled a wedgie from between my cheeks and walked my way to the kitchen.

All you could hear was the flip flopping of my new black fenty fur slides.

"Baby, where did u get that outfit from and why didn't you buy me one??"

"Girll, I got it from rainbow last week. I didn't think you'd want one thought since you've been all 'I don't need dick to be happy' Just thought that this outfit wouldn't be helping your case" I shrugged.

I grabbed the house phone off the marble counter and and dialed the pizza place.

"Hi, can I get one large pizza and a two liter coke?... 18.67?... okay my address is.."

And then I hung up.

"Pizza is gonna be here in like 20 minutes" I yelled over to Kam but I'm pretty sure she wasn't listening because her beats were on her head and her eyes were glued to her phone.

I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs to my room and grabbed my phone off the charger.

I pressed the home button and instantly it lit up, s picture from a month ago of me from one of my shoots adorned my lock screen and I smiled at how snack-ish I looked.

I swiped over and put in my pass code and went straight to twitter.

-

@Justinebishes: so happy that I live with my baby @DayumKamari now✨

@Justinebishes: No matter how you look or feel, just know that ur beautiful and that I love you.. kay? Kay!