46. Musketeers

Song: We're all in this together High school Musical

"Watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing,"- Katy Perry.

***

A group of people by the side gasp out loud, a couple of passers by stop, taking out their phones to record.

Jess raises her hands to slap her a second time but Lexis holds unto her hands.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks.

"Lex it's okay," Karen says not wanting to leave fast.

"No it's not, this lady just slapped you with no reason,"Lexis replies glaring at Jess.

"No reason?" Jess says retrieving her hand from his hold looking at Karen.

"Ask her if the slap was undeserved," She says pointing to Karen as Nathan steps out.

Hera wipes her tears and hurries over holding onto Jessica's left hand.

"Jess please stop,"Hera says pleading with her not to spill everything.

"I'm sorry," Hera apologizes.

"Have you lost your mind? What are you apologizing for?"Jess says looking at Hera eyes filled with anger. 

"If anyone should be apologizing it's them,"She says.

"Lady you came out of nowhere and slapped my fiancee, I believe you're the one who should be apologizing,"Lexis says to Jess. He'd come outside hoping to find her and tell her to take a ride back home with Nathan only to be encountered by a slap from a stranger that she seemed to know.

 Do you know this lady?"Lexis asks Hera. 

"I should be apologizing for slapping her? She's lucky that's all she's getting after everything she's done," Jess says angrily.

"Jess please,"Hera says trying to stop her. "Please forgive my friend," Hera says attempting to pull Jess away but not succeeding.

"Not just her friend I'm her lawyer,"Jess says staring into Karens eyes taking her hands back from Hera's hold.

"You called your lawyer for a fall?" Lexis asks Hera wondering if he'd misread her and she was out for a high monetary compensation.

"What fall? She made you fall too?" Jess asks Hera eyes widened.

"No Jess it was a ..."Before Hera could finish and anyone could stop her Jess steps forward and slaps Karen again.

"Jess!"

"Woman!" 

"Are you bonkers?"Lexis asks anger in his voice.

"You two,"Jess says pointing to Karen and Nathan ignoring the angry Lexis.

"Jess,"Hera cries out in fear at what she was going to say.

"Shut up Hera,"She says not bothering to look at Hera.

"Not only does she have two damned good lawyers, her brother and I, most importantly she has the truth. So next time you take a step towards her remember that and take ten steps back," Jess says.

"You are threatening my family?" Lexis asks almost in disbelief.

"Family? You call these two fraudsters family?" Jess asks.

"Lex please lets go people are recording, it's okay" She says.

"Fraud?"Nathan says in disgust from the side stepping forward.